**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Finally got the Stadium hat. Moschino Women of the world 90s mono chrome shirt completes the ceremonial theme. Yeah I have allot of 90s shirts. Polo is back baby.
polo moschino.jpg

Last edited:
I love me some crowns. A very small selection that I have.
Gatsby's,newsboy,driver is all gravy w/ me.

69C719B9-E2DB-4197-B161-6EA7E5DB0A9A.jpeg

Rugby houndstooth wool driver & cotton Olympics newsboy

4CE992B5-A663-4460-AC27-D3F1C8B45DB8.jpeg

Cotton RLPC monogram driver.

2690618C-B65D-4955-8E4F-ABB65EBDB94C.jpeg

Corduroys drivers.Recent pheasant release (last year I think) Lord I love this line only things I don’t have is the belt any of the pants the mint green knit and the original game vest from decades ago. Oh and the crape sole 8” boots. I think supermanblue79 supermanblue79 has them or posted them.

Red Sample w/ tartaten shield and sweatband polo golf cap before the line was sucked up and merged w/ rlx.

98EF1D5C-E52A-46CE-AB7C-001321FAC470.jpeg

The details on this make it one of my favorite.That leather strap is not regular quality used.the embroidery though... wooooo (Rick flare)

D8468B08-34FD-46CA-9A83-694493039D4C.jpeg

Linen drivers.
Sample stripe cream/navy
Navy ghost man&horse (outlet piece never saw that tag for this style cap at retail anywhere else)

Last edited:
More headwear buckets and caps

9B0516AB-36B3-4FFA-AB3E-AC88653F7AC8.jpeg

Sample bleaker Street no.3 rider royal/navy bucket.

AD41AAF1-4A4E-4F62-8405-22F63033B1EC.jpeg

Denim and supplies northwest Indian bucket w / sunburn neck flap an soft cap bill in front rim of bucket.

E2749FDA-86EB-4918-BE3F-5D1FDD8BE5A6.jpeg

Quilted Reversible Polo golf w/ golf scarf print on the band and leather pipe trim. There’s other pieces to this hat I don’t have any. (Bags,a woman’s version of the hat. Polos,scarfs ect)

AE7892EF-7682-41D1-B0B4-478F6D1D734F.jpeg

Boy Scout/ national parks Indian camo bucket. It’s a few pieces floating around that go to this.

2F686844-C102-4ABB-8793-49C976AA4288.jpeg

Original fleece polo USA cap,the blue polo tag not polosport tag (not that horrible fake sheep or whatever that nasty looking stuff rl use now. I think at the time he was using polortec.) it’s a few jackets that this hat go’s to and a fleece sweatsuit to.

This is the second go round RL cricket line bucket (original cross paddles is from the 88/89 this is from 05/06 maybe not a retro though something new entirely .The two polos have cricket players on the body of the polo screen prented. A few years Later they had them embroidered on the chest like the big pony (ewww).

Random Blue label Double rl polosport

A723874D-72CB-4264-A112-77DCEC463FB7.jpeg

Macy’s exclusive camo rlpc mountain rescue cap w/ army bag buckle back strap.

RRL numbered bullion wings patch five panel fitted.

0677BC3F-36F7-4662-B9E2-15D65B2D5878.jpeg

Lo sport six panel w/ 3M Velcro strap and side mesh air gussets.

F774A55E-5050-4D46-A8BE-FC2292B243F4.jpeg

Mesh back double rl work wear hat w/ mesh fold down screen
Polosport five panel rubber patch w/ patent leather bill (replaced bill original was tore to pieces.There is another cotton version to this hat same colors

07D5A5F8-BA8B-4A1B-9018-E2ACF81ACE83.jpeg
A4A945B9-4811-4B8B-AA80-7382C41F0F7C.jpeg

Gothic rlpc 09 Wimbledon cross rackets hat. A few other colors I know of blue and green.

09 Small/ mini bill Wimbledon logo cap. Retail $50....for me $10 come up.

Last edited:
More headwear buckets and caps

9B0516AB-36B3-4FFA-AB3E-AC88653F7AC8.jpeg

Sample bleaker Street no.3 rider royal/navy bucket.

AD41AAF1-4A4E-4F62-8405-22F63033B1EC.jpeg

Denim and supplies northwest Indian bucket w / sunburn neck flap an soft cap bill in front rim of bucket.

E2749FDA-86EB-4918-BE3F-5D1FDD8BE5A6.jpeg

Quilted Reversible Polo golf w/ golf scarf print on the band and leather pipe trim. There’s other pieces to this hat I don’t have any. (Bags,a woman’s version of the hat. Polos,scarfs ect)

AE7892EF-7682-41D1-B0B4-478F6D1D734F.jpeg

Boy Scout/ national parks Indian camo bucket. It’s a few pieces floating around that go to this.

2F686844-C102-4ABB-8793-49C976AA4288.jpeg

Original fleece polo USA cap,the blue polo tag not polosport tag (not that horrible fake sheep or whatever that nasty looking stuff rl use now. I think at the time he was using polortec.) it’s a few jackets that this hat go’s to and a fleece sweatsuit to.

This is the second go round RL cricket line bucket (original cross paddles is from the 88/89 this is from 05/06 maybe not a retro though something new entirely .The two polos have cricket players on the body of the polo screen prented. A few years Later they had them embroidered on the chest like the big pony (ewww).
I know that hat ain't the biggest deal but that blue fleece USA is a grail to me. I need one.

We call trappers hat the “Elmer fudd” it’s only right rl put the country tag on this anything
else would be uncivilized.

4E8EB435-BFF0-4D65-9324-D16B5E65BBF3.jpeg

This one is a triple changer for all my TF lovers in the hizzouse.The blanket lining is a class touch imo nice and warm.There is a shirt (isn't it always) that has the same blanket material and a few old pieces that has variations of this same print.

0B058889-D332-44E5-8123-391E3DC1908A.jpeg

Ahhhh what can I say about ruby.When it was done right it was home runs all day.
I tell people all the time the first couple of years for rugby was just blue label preppy oxfords style.The only thing that was rugby was the whole skull and bones thing.That kept me from a lot of kool pieces.
This is patch bought back the Indian head in a right way.theres a few wool caps and sweaters a leather Moto jacket too they dropped.Very warm and well constructed one of my fave’s.

2A300486-5556-4006-9AFF-9A5C3FDE5DBB.jpeg

Ok now this one is a doozy cause when I bought it it had a sample tag one it and I only seen one other specimen and have no clue were it was obtained from. Corduroy ear/neck flap down gard. There is a exact same design red one to this hat that has a different ski patch.This ski patch is available at the Ralph right now at stores that do customs so I’m thinking it’s a sample cause a lot of those patches are from sample pieces I’ve seen before.

And more but that’s it for now lol

735612D4-B43A-47CC-83C7-389696E2D0CC.jpeg

The first retro scribble hat only available at the outlets back in 04/05? When Ralph regular hats was still good weight cotton and leather straps cap.The recent retro was not that great imo.

660607BF-F4E1-43D5-B7B9-E0EDBBDC7755.jpeg

Another example of when Ralph was Ralph. There are a few colors to this moose field & creek hat.Corduroy bill another greatly constructed lo hat nice thick leather strap to.

Water repellent (not waterproof) bison long bill four panel cap. A few people I know that has this same hat told me there hat was not wr but I know mine is cause I’ve shaking beaded up water off mine w/ no problems.

F0FB1598-99B5-496B-A43C-CB19CD2E45F5.jpeg

Outlet exclusive stand up ski Teddy cap. Several colors.this don’t feel cheap like the new ones.This came out back 06/07? when the only place to get teddy anything was the outlet and the “lo peanut gallery” was like them outlet bears are wack but it’s the same ones over paying for them outlet bears.lol trust I know a lot of them personally. Lmao.

ABC507BD-E3BA-4676-B3AA-FED59B827DD2.jpeg

jamesjyers jamesjyers this is the cotton one to the wool one you posted.It’s also one with out the “scramble eggs” around the eagle. It’s from the sea captain line.I have a few other pieces from this line.

jamesjyers jamesjyers and nimisiskrash nimisiskrash Excellent hat inventories you have. I love seeing how well made these items are. And the samples are crazy.
Ty smb to much to post.

I know that hat ain't the biggest deal but that blue fleece USA is a grail to me. I need one.
This and the yellow w/ patent leather bill sports cap are the last thing I caught from bfo’s (men’s store that had that work for less at the same time the big boys had it on the racks) before they closed $20 a pop lex. Man the hunt brother I tell ya.

This and the yellow w/ patent leather bill sports cap are the last thing I caught from bfo’s (men’s store that had that work for less at the same time the big boys had it on the racks) before they closed $20 a pop lex. Man the hunt brother I tell ya.
Back when actual come ups were a thing, lol.. You still get lucky here and there but not quite like it used to be.

And more but that’s it for now lol

735612D4-B43A-47CC-83C7-389696E2D0CC.jpeg

The first retro scribble hat only available at the outlets back in 04/05? When Ralph regular hats was still good weight cotton and leather straps cap.The recent retro was not that great imo.

660607BF-F4E1-43D5-B7B9-E0EDBBDC7755.jpeg

Another example of when Ralph was Ralph. There are a few colors to this moose field & creek hat.Corduroy bill another greatly constructed lo hat nice thick leather strap to.

Water repellent (not waterproof) bison long bill four panel cap. A few people I know that has this same hat told me there hat was not wr but I know mine is cause I’ve shaking beaded up water off mine w/ no problems.

F0FB1598-99B5-496B-A43C-CB19CD2E45F5.jpeg

Outlet exclusive stand up ski Teddy cap. Several colors.this don’t feel cheap like the new ones.This came out back 06/07? when the only place to get teddy anything was the outlet and the “lo peanut gallery” was like them outlet bears are wack but it’s the same ones over paying for them outlet bears.lol trust I know a lot of them personally. Lmao.

ABC507BD-E3BA-4676-B3AA-FED59B827DD2.jpeg

jamesjyers jamesjyers this is the cotton one to the wool one you posted.It’s also one with out the “scramble eggs” around the eagle. It’s from the sea captain line.I have a few other pieces from this line.

You remember where you grabbed the cotton sea captain hat?

The wool one I grabbed at a Neiman Marcus I think... Just one of them sitting on top a rack. Think it was on sale and grabbed for like $50... And I was shocked cause it was first time I ever saw a baseball cap with a price tag of $100.

Back when actual come ups were a thing, lol.. You still get lucky here and there but not quite like it used to be.
Lex truth on truth. I still got Fila pieces w/ the syms tags not popped yet. I’m still all about the hunt

You remember where you grabbed the cotton sea captain hat?

The wool one I grabbed at a Neiman Marcus I think... Just one of them sitting on top a rack. Think it was on sale and grabbed for like $50... And I was shocked cause it was first time I ever saw a baseball cap with a price tag of $100.

I got mines from filens basements in sawmill crossings oh. Retail for the cotton one was $40 I payed around $20 or so. A few of the caps I posted I got from that spot. **** was the biggest one I ever seen in my life two sides,regular and higher end both had heat.
There was a Burlington coat factory across the street that was big to and had so much original polosport from the 90’s still,This was in 05-6 or seven.Yeah the sea cap line had some dope pieces.It’s a pair of patch work jeans that was so dope,seen em once in person at a tjmaxx for $99 went back to cop them and they was gone. When I worked in the Midwest the only people wearing polo was old white men and and Asian students from OSU. I was asked all the time where’d you get this or that.

Back
Top Bottom