**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RL.COM running 30 off all blue label, excludes winter stadium which aside from the hat is still pretty much available in most sizes lol
Luckily those with so called “plugs” were able to scoop some of that pwing stuff at full retail early.

This sells for crazy prices it seems like... So was surprised to find it in stock in a few sizes. Think it's the most rare of the hi tech pieces right?

Zalando. On sale!

https://www.zalando.co.uk/polo-ralph-lauren-soft-touch-long-sleeved-top-sport-red-po222p094-g11.html

3FA7A8FC-5475-4FD3-91B5-4E5B4EF9AF7E.png

This sells for crazy prices it seems like... So was surprised to find it in stock in a few sizes. Think it's the most rare of the hi tech pieces right?

Zalando. On sale!

https://www.zalando.co.uk/polo-ralph-lauren-soft-touch-long-sleeved-top-sport-red-po222p094-g11.html

3FA7A8FC-5475-4FD3-91B5-4E5B4EF9AF7E.png
Do they ship to the US? Was trying to order the hi tech jacket earlier but couldnt seem to figure it out.

:nerd:

Not changing the price on the pwing tneck for me

Thats winter stadium, just the regular january pwing stuff is on sale

https://www.endclothing.com/us/polo-ralph-lauren-cp93-pullover-lined-jacket-710703424002.html
Not sure if anyone was still looking for this but END has it on sale with an extra 15% off

Great price! super dope jacket, i had both colors but just sold my white one

Do they ship to the US? Was trying to order the hi tech jacket earlier but couldnt seem to figure it out.

Oh damn I misread your post

You sold that **** cause it was garbage

They don’t ship to the us

The polo website has the Great Outdoors patchwork shirt back in stock in S, M, L and XL with 30% off if anyone was on the hunt.

So they are bringing back the old RUGBY logo from the rugby polo shirts and making it a bear?

I saw the big version of this guy on a sweater.. But not this one, which mimics the old rugby logo pretty closely... Right?

8F6C9479-2546-4057-B04A-CF7483030673.png

There are so many original bears that was just tees and the kicker bear is just one.a lot came out when they was a outlet only exclusive.different styled bears doing the same thing(American football w/ leather helmet) just a repurposed bear just like the skateboard bear was not a new thing just repurposed to a sweater (corny execution I may add).so it’s actually the other way around.rugby was repurposed blue tag lines like the rowing,cricket and Ivey league and outdoorsmen/country lines.Research the first four years of rugby.....so dam dope you will see what I’m talking about a lot of pieces was just in Japan and not every store got the same inventory.I have iteams from the the Hampton(Long Island nyc) store that never made ot to the university store(Manhattan nyc) same thing with the Boston store. Some things was rugby.com only also.

Also, this a special rugby windbreaker?

BB9EAABB-A6B4-4EC2-B0F9-A53BCE224BA8.jpeg

That jacket(??) looks like a homage to the green/cream football rugby from the 90’s mixed w/ the Art Deco paper jackets/polo shirt from the 80’s.

Last edited:
Saw this Key West Henley on eBay. Feeling the details. I like that it pops but still minimal.
462960C0-726F-418D-AFF1-F7BA293DE52A.png
2EE4E323-DA67-4DCF-947E-D4CC985FDD8D.png
FA329377-A9A1-4A79-8BCB-8E1A20E48ED3.png
808A8E3C-B293-41D3-BDB1-8BD0AF04BA89.png
C9780781-3693-4F2E-BAEC-4AAA035E8F8D.png

Key west,life gard and fly fishing ect lines got so many under the radar piece. I would come up on them from stores like syms,Burlington (back when they sold lo,)Filene’s basement,Tj maxx Marshall’s.This is long before the peanut gallery knew these stores even existed. “I never knew they Made that for this line “ was a second language. Lol

Back
Top Bottom