**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Did they ever make this design (polo country) on a sweatshirt?

540C5398-70C4-4095-9EF5-3523442AD4B4.png

Not sure but im def copping that tee once it hits discount!

Anybody got a link on those Hi Tech Pants that match the vest and pullover?

You say you disagree, but then said you wanted the same thing.. Which is for polo to try new stuff and take chances... Exactly what I said. (Ie: be the trendsetter and bring creative stuff.)

If we get what we want (them taking chances) then that means there will be more stuff we don't like.

And its a nonfactor to discuss them not leveraging old designs and properties. The customers are buying that stuff, the demand is there.. So we can get them recycling old designs conservatively (ie; little change) or taking bigger risks with it (like the fake camo snow beach). There isn't another option... My point was I want them taking more risks with it. Which would probably be your view too, since you want them doing new stuff. No?
Definitely want them to do new and innovative thing not just keep recycling the same tired Jordan brand business mind state. When all the stuff they are retoing now was originally being released it was back to back flyness to the maximum.from 1987 to 1996/7 was nothing but creative bless. Tommy was the one only other designer to give rl a run for they money and for few years the even had better lines.im not mad at a few nods to classic pieces here and there but it’s just overkill to the point of lame tactics and it’s working.**** and “brand” it’s about a legacy imo rl is above fads and corny colabs that’s so trendy now but time will tell if it will continue to sustain.

Did they ever make this design (polo country) on a sweatshirt?

540C5398-70C4-4095-9EF5-3523442AD4B4.png

Also, never really released here... But an awesome cologne.. Supreme Cashmere is up on gilt.
DA07CC68-1ABA-4BCF-93E0-DD3098902DEC.jpeg
With the geese on them yes. Just the tag design Im not sure.At one point these logo tees was just store or gift set give aways. A few years ago there was a line of under the radar retro sportsmen tees(SS/LS) that had the hunting dogs and geese silkscreened perfectly but the tag was blue labeled.2010/12 I think.

Last edited:
This underground rapper I follow whose actually nice with lyrics blocked me on IG just now for politely commenting he ruined this jacket...:D

Cracks me up dudes try and come off as tuff guys but are emotionally unstable.

Random I know but this just happened. Check for him musically though he’s nice.:lol:

This underground rapper I follow whose actually nice with lyrics blocked me on IG just now for politely commenting he ruined this jacket...:D

Random I know but this just happened. Check for him musically though he’s nice.:lol:

Look like Casper blew his nose on it

Look like Casper blew his nose on it
When I first asked him “WTF did you do to it?” He responded “tripled the value”:stoneface:
He kind of went the Griselda Records route and calls everything “his art” and charges exuberant amounts of money for his projects. :rolleyes

But if it pays the bills do you. Just found this kind of corny but then again so is me posting it.>D

When I first asked him “WTF did you do to it?” He responded “tripled the value”:stoneface:
He kind of went the Griselda Records route and calls everything “his art” and charges exuberant amounts of money for his projects. :rolleyes

But if it pays the bills do you. Just found this kind of corny but then again so is me posting it.>D
Fly God would never do no lame **** like that

So I saw these blue 'sullivan' jeans at Macy's in SF a while back and wanted to wait until they went on discount...copped a pair the other day off Lord & Taylor for $37.50.
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 7.19.13 PM.png

Saw that Macy's had a black and red pair, so I ordered those as well, but when they came they were black with black skulls. I actually prefer the black on black...which I haven't found anywhere online. I haven't been able to locate another size...anyone know where else I might be able to find these? I checked RL.com, Lord & Taylor, Macy's, and can't seem to find a 32x32 online anywhere. Any of those overseas sites have these? I'm not even sure which overseas sites exist other than Mrporter...
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 7.19.24 PM.png

Thanks

Idk what polo is doing. Even since the sept 17’ stadium drop..really hasnt been anything real special..cross flags was kind of nice but everything else looks like its from eblens. Dudes started wearing Lo because it DIDNT look like it was from eblens lol

Idk what polo is doing. Even since the sept 17’ stadium drop..really hasnt been anything real special..cross flags was kind of nice but everything else looks like its from eblens. Dudes started wearing Lo because it DIDNT look like it was from eblens lol

Its easy to spot who dont really wear ralph like that when the got it on because they look like the damn display at the store lol.

Lmao. A bunch of weirdos I don’t even want to know who it is .. “**** that rapper”

Its easy to spot who dont really wear ralph like that when the got it on because they look like the damn display at the store lol.
This... Pokémon lo is what I call em.Got to catch em all and rock em all wrong! Lol. **** don’t even look right. They have on lo but rock it like truck fit or some corny diamond supply supreme trash.

Last edited:
0CFB24CB-925D-4B1A-B0F7-11FB19C5D3E0.png
Does anyone know if this is getting released here in the states? I know Ralph UK had them but I guess they sold out

Some highlights..purple label fall 2019
D8E3265E-2DAC-44D9-906D-DB1BAB632142.png
5E535E87-ADAF-4159-99FD-84E39B1CF7D0.png
9A7804E6-056A-4A90-957C-9BEA83EC65B7.png
FEBE948C-18B1-4078-83FB-F82C42A2186F.png
AFC8BA6D-C50C-4BA1-8195-6451DF246FA4.png
394FC6AE-146B-4E99-B1D9-9618B6EB1A9F.png
C3D87AC8-4BF3-42C2-BE40-1281EB6980A9.png
476C542B-5B19-4E9D-9EE0-FE890414EB6D.png
B1C837EB-90A6-4514-9E16-26EDE0A079F5.png
1E8C9433-ACAF-4DD4-A436-A1AE6B4EA82F.png

Business aside I wish rl did not repurposed rlx to purple to make pl a more sporty look. Imo again it takes away the classiness of that particular line......but I must say GOT DAM. The majority of the pick you post are magnificent..minus the corny stying and models lmao. I’m interested in those horse stirrups jeans. That’s the creative things I’m talking about,now just don’t put them on everything just cause its a that piece sold well ya know!?

Business aside I wish rl did not repurposed rlx to purple to make pl a more sporty look. Imo again it takes away the classiness of that particular line......but I must say GOT DAM. The majority of the pick you post are magnificent..minus the corny stying and models lmao. I’m interested in those horse stirrups jeans. That’s the creative things I’m talking about,now just don’t put them on everything just cause its a that piece sold well ya know!?

I agree, but my problem is now RLX is priced way out of my budget and i really like some of this new stuff they have been showing off. They still do the standard purple label stuff so i dont think it waters it down too much.

Back
Top Bottom