**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Stopped down and grabbed the japanese denim sherpa trucker jacket normally $399 was marked down to $199 plus 30% off came to $139! Also got a price adjustment on the green snorkel i purchased ended up paying $105 for it all said and done (original price is $399)

Man, I’ve been waiting for this to drop in pri ce for the longest. The dweebs at my local Factory Store never took it off the ‘Limited Edition’ rack, so %30 off the full price was all that was offered. Wish it was a way that that store could order it for me... good pick up, tho.

7C3124FF-7D2F-4636-8B60-23BDA1F736B0.jpeg

Another hunt completed. Was broke when these hit sale on Macy’s but someone had an xxl for $130 I had to cop...

Stopped down and grabbed the japanese denim sherpa trucker jacket normally $399 was marked down to $199 plus 30% off came to $139! Also got a price adjustment on the green snorkel i purchased ended up paying $105 for it all said and done (original price is $399)
Wow. Where is this? In New York? Please let me know. Thanks.

Wow. Where is this? In New York? Please let me know. Thanks.

Deer park outlet, had m/l/xl when i was there, runs a size smaller.

Man, I’ve been waiting for this to drop in pri ce for the longest. The dweebs at my local Factory Store never took it off the ‘Limited Edition’ rack, so %30 off the full price was all that was offered. Wish it was a way that that store could order it for me... good pick up, tho.
Call another store, you just need to give them the upc number

8E1E8102-4FA4-4522-95B5-93E218643529.jpeg

Last edited:
This ig seller has the Kenya rugby in my size.:smh:
This is my grail. But he wants $280 and it looks worn.:rolleyes I know I’m never gonna see it again but the condition has me saying “don’t do it” :sick:
devil-on-your-shoulder-gif-3.gif

This ig seller has the Kenya rugby in my size.:smh:
This is my grail. But he wants $280 and it looks worn.:rolleyes I know I’m never gonna see it again but the condition has me saying “don’t do it” :sick:
devil-on-your-shoulder-gif-3.gif

Again another line that was dope. Every piece but the woman’s line took the show. Classy and elegant.Sadly I have only one item from it and it’s a hat. Lol. I would have to see the item to say if it’s worth it but worn I would have to say imo no for that price.

:smh: So if you got Netflix peep this comedy.
Season 1 Episode 3 of this show...

This guy Slobby gets over on this dude selling him like $600 (maybe) worth of Polo for $2,200. Besides maybe one or two items everything was used eBay specials (flag sweater & sweatshirt,polo sport collard shirt that goes for like $15,ect...) and some memorabilia items. Hearing the dude run game and give false information on the pieces was funny and sad at the same time.
Dude who has the show is a total money hungry douche but he’s stacking off it. He even exposes on the show how he make insane profit off each customer. If you bored just check that first 10
Or 15 minutes of that episode for the hilarity.:lol:

Also saw this on the gram. Somewhere in New York...
78FFBA45-E146-49C4-8AA2-BD2147E3E35B.jpeg

64EBF840-7C64-45ED-B9CE-2AD1E4C00001.png

86A3DFF8-22CE-4A09-8B86-AC6AE7E26C76.png

73823DC5-796A-44DA-A7CC-F1AC80620682.png

I stopped following fool earlier this week. Someone in TAN pointed out he sells fake **** too.

Again another line that was dope. Every piece but the woman’s line took the show. Classy and elegant.Sadly I have only one item from it and it’s a hat. Lol. I would have to see the item to say if it’s worth it but worn I would have to say imo no for that price.
It sold.:smh: Oh well until we meet again.

Yeah I have not seen all the Kenya line but the shorts were dope I remember but that rugby is a grail for me.
Would love to see the hat if you got a pic.
A hats better than nothing that’s all I copped from the Snow Beach drop.:lol:

I stopped following fool earlier this week. Someone in TAN pointed out he sells fake **** too.
Dudes a sleeze and a dirty hustler. He sells overpriced bootlegs to Teenie Boppers & Try Hards. A hustles a hustle but I don’t like how he gives false info about certain items to raise the cost. Shiesty:rolleyes

Last edited:
Grabbed the stadium one too, since polo club 3 had for $160.

Definitely like the sportsman one more. But the stadium (and I suppose the climb hi tech one) is a sturdier construction and setup.

6BDB284E-D4DA-405B-AC51-C4B450E8C622.jpeg
Anyone know where they have the sportsman pack up?

you guys know if i cant find something online i could go into one of ralph lauren stores in Manhattan and get it with the online discount

im trying to get the red and blue cookie joggers for $60 but they sold out but they got the hoodie though for $83

It sold.:smh: Oh well until we meet again.

Yeah I have not seen all the Kenya line but the shorts were dope I remember but that rugby is a grail for me.
Would love to see the hat if you got a pic.
A hats better than nothing that’s all I copped from the Snow Beach drop.:lol:

Dudes a sleeze and a dirty hustler. He sells overpriced bootlegs to Teenie Boppers & Try Hards. A hustles a hustle but I don’t like how he gives false info about certain items to raise the cost. Shiesty:rolleyes

But these are the type of sucker a** dudes that could not even come outside but vultures like complex and vice and the rest of the pice of **** interlopers put these clowns up like experts on things they never lived or walked in life.Every piece was trash and I seen this go down way to many times.

AC0C4627-CE1D-4CD8-9CCA-515214DDB4D9.jpeg

SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin my timeless truth brothers are the first ones to have that polo,told me about the line way before it even dropped.
this the is the shield and spear wild life cap.It’s a tan wildlife cap but I forgot what’s on it.There’s a purple polo that has a bandanna motif all over /w masterdons on it also matching shorts. It’s So many items to this line. One of the few modern lines rl put out I regret not jumping on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom