**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Did anyone see this piece drop?
C8269303-BD46-4549-B6B6-E0B59E4C920C.png

for the lo life....my 3 oldest pieces
IMG_0018.JPG

I had that exact same bear towel. I bought it in the late 90s or early 2000s and I hung it on the wall above my bed in my first apartment. That was dope.

Knew I had it laying around...
EFA2FE0E-E3F4-4ED6-8534-32A73AFA2879.jpeg

Edit: Outlet pick ups. The grey and red RLX shorts were EBay.
F39AC9CA-ED71-4C13-B3A3-1F3CAEEBD0A8.jpeg
23E53661-C80F-40D1-81A5-272187C7ADB4.jpeg

Double edit: my sister picked up some fire too
1A084CCC-AFB1-4512-B3E4-2E720D1E39C4.jpeg

Last edited:
I've always wanted the blue pony shirts but they sold out before I was able to catch in sale. I do own the white pair and love them.

Reseller beef lol. Isn’t the RL list dudes in here??

0D29127A-195F-4807-9A24-AF8786B310C0.jpeg
I read this earlier. Lol
@bklyn style baby your team funkin wit the Polo oops?

I just tripped I think that digglah dude used to post in here. He had a lot of heat but played the OG card a lot. If it’s the same dude we once got into a heated argument over some photo I posted that was his mans photo. Long story short we both got banned from the Polo thread for a month.:lol:

Guess dude serious about the Lo. Wonder what pieces they’ll rock for street fighting. I’d go RLX.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw the pink skulls shorts, will cop on clearance.

Speaking of skulls, I ordered the white skull oxford shirts... and this shows up today.

20190410_204726.jpg

I blame the nawtyhares of the world... but seriously, I think I am done ordered stuff from other stores, they've messed up 3 times in the past 2 months, either sending the wrong product or I don't get my packages at all, extremely late, or they get returned to sender with out ev eff n attempting delivery (UPS be messin up too). Frustrating to say the least.

I read this earlier. Lol
@bklyn style baby your team funkin wit the Polo oops?

I just tripped I think that digglah dude used to post in here. He had a lot of heat but played the OG card a lot. If it’s the same dude we once got into a heated argument over some photo I posted that was his mans photo. Long story short we both got banned from the Polo thread for a month.:lol:

Guess dude serious about the Lo. Wonder what pieces they’ll rock for street fighting. I’d go RLX.
LOL deff RLX, maybe find some Polo Sport is possible.

Yeah I saw the pink skulls shorts, will cop on clearance.

Speaking of skulls, I ordered the white skull oxford shirts... and this shows up today.

20190410_204726.jpg

I blame the nawtyhares of the world... but seriously, I think I am done ordered stuff from other stores, they've messed up 3 times in the past 2 months, either sending the wrong product or I don't get my packages at all, extremely late, or they get returned to sender with out ev eff n attempting delivery (UPS be messin up too). Frustrating to say the least.
What store was this? Shady they pulled a switch-a-roo. Never experienced that yet but knocking on wood.

Macys got pebbled bags 25% off right now use code priv and sources have told me 30% start 4/12 at polo stores online prolly too

Back
Top Bottom