**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I have a few more things to let go, all brand new never worn. Letting go cheaper here before eBay.

Hi-Tech fleece size M - asking $65
Hi-Tech alpine rugby size M - asking $45
CP93 P2 Track Jacket size L - asking $65
CP93 P2 Hoody size L - asking $145
$8 for shipping

Thanks!

Attachments

• D4887910-44FF-4623-AF11-3BA96658B7F3.jpeg
    D4887910-44FF-4623-AF11-3BA96658B7F3.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 29FAA946-BC0F-4BB3-9333-AA2B0CD5E5F1.png
    29FAA946-BC0F-4BB3-9333-AA2B0CD5E5F1.png
    851.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 219D9D51-7D57-4779-A9DF-74E5C4306BFA.jpeg
    219D9D51-7D57-4779-A9DF-74E5C4306BFA.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 16
  • EF1C9391-5E3A-4BD7-AA91-D5734F140322.jpeg
    EF1C9391-5E3A-4BD7-AA91-D5734F140322.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 194D5D45-166B-490E-8B37-546E2D005EB8.png
    194D5D45-166B-490E-8B37-546E2D005EB8.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 0CF62ECA-DF6E-4269-AEFD-7CEA12C756E7.png
    0CF62ECA-DF6E-4269-AEFD-7CEA12C756E7.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
going to start lo-chela next year...contestants have to wear as much lo as possible in the desert with out dying winner gets all the loser's gear
Polo boring again. I aint buy nothing in a minute. They need to do straight replicas and stop trying to
modernize the classic retros. Enjoy the new releases. I aint jealous. Yall can have more polo than me.
Thought I would never say that. lol

Polo boring again. I aint buy nothing in a minute. They need to do straight replicas and stop trying to
modernize the classic retros. Enjoy the new releases. I aint jealous. Yall can have more polo than me.
Thought I would never say that. lol
EXACTLY how i feel man. 17’ stadium and the crest turtleneck..snowbeach...it was exciting..its getting boring now..those black, white,red stadium pieces at macys look so bad man. The purple label graphic stuff is fire though. My guess is they will continue to release modernized retros with 1 or 2 originals each season

EXACTLY how i feel man. 17’ stadium and the crest turtleneck..snowbeach...it was exciting..its getting boring now..those black, white,red stadium pieces at macys look so bad man. The purple label graphic stuff is fire though. My guess is they will continue to release modernized retros with 1 or 2 originals each season
I agree. This however might be a good way to save some cash and only cop the scattered gems. All the weak items do harm the brand tho.

^Indeed. But those of us who have seen and felt the quality of both can naturally be disappointed in the noticeable drop in quality. That said, there have been quite a few pieces that I liked enough to buy in every line and a couple that I missed. There are a handful I'm getting rid of too via "lexs_lo_closet" on IG.

That said, I finally found the retro'd Javelin polo for a price I could live with on Macy's today. They have that entire P Wing line (whatever's in stock) at 50% off with free shipping. A couple other things I considered grabbing but I'm trying my best to limit myself to only getting what I really like from each line. Kinda been looking at it like if there's 1 or 2 pieces I can grab from every drop that I really mess with, that's more consistent heat than they've had in a long time before starting this approach. Just gotta ignore the stuff you don't like but a lot of that stuff is glaringly ugly.

^Indeed. But those of us who have seen and felt the quality of both can naturally be disappointed in the noticeable drop in quality. That said, there have been quite a few pieces that I liked enough to buy in every line and a couple that I missed. There are a handful I'm getting rid of too via "lexs_lo_closet" on IG.

That said, I finally found the retro'd Javelin polo for a price I could live with on Macy's today. They have that entire P Wing line (whatever's in stock) at 50% off with free shipping. A couple other things I considered grabbing but I'm trying my best to limit myself to only getting what I really like from each line. Kinda been looking at it like if there's 1 or 2 pieces I can grab from every drop that I really mess with, that's more consistent heat than they've had in a long time before starting this approach. Just gotta ignore the stuff you don't like but a lot of that stuff is glaringly ugly.

I disagree, I was there in 92 also and it was exactly the same. there were hot pieces and there was crap they were trying to push at the Dept. stores. either way Im stocking up so I got it forever. keep pumping out that new retro ralphie. its the only cool stuff you ever made and in some way this time around its even better, its more accessible and cuts out the resellers. only thing is I wish he'd pick a price and stick with it stop putting it on sale that cheapens the brand more than anything. be more Gucci for sure and less like nike/Jordan I say

Latest purchase.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Hiker
20190415_194143.jpg

The retros and oversaturation of collections keeps the masses away from the RL items that I like. Keep the retros and neo-retro coming RL.

...back to the hunt to for quality items on my wishlist
tumblr_ox0yjd54Lk1wbxqk4o1_540.gif

Last edited:
Latest purchase.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Hiker
20190415_194143.jpg

The retros and oversaturation of collections keeps the masses away from the RL items that I like. Keep the retros and neo-retro coming RL.

...back to the hunt to for quality items on my wishlist
tumblr_ox0yjd54Lk1wbxqk4o1_540.gif

My manz!! Hunt snipe and score!!!! That leather....good god
On a side note I see a lot of revisionist history going on (not just rl but music ect) and it’s wack.Yes everything wasn’t dope but but it wasn’t to the level of corny that it is now. And by the time the 90’s especially 92 rl hit his stride at full steam ahead (a lil hiccup tommy gave em and spank em for a few years).polo did not just get fly in 92 dudes need to cut that out.

Last edited:
The quality leaps off the page. That collar...
much Appreciated.

Can I ask what the soles are material wise? Beautiful boot.
Thanks, the soles are Vibram brand.

My manz!! Hunt snipe and score!!!! That leather....good god
On a side note I see a lot of revisionist history going on (not just rl but music ect) and it’s wack.Yes everything wasn’t dope but but it wasn’t to the level of corny that it is now. And by the time the 90’s especially 92 rl hit his stride at full steam ahead (a lil hiccup tommy gave em and spank em for a few years).polo did not just get fly in 92 dudes need to cut that out.
Appreciate it. Ive been chasing a in this shade of the burnished leather without the silver hardware for years, but only came across the deep brown color. Plus the retail price put them out of reach.

And I agree that Ralph is much larger than 1992. Ralph's most iconic collections don't start until 2005 in my opinion.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby very nice pick ups.
ahat ahat nice Rrl wingtips

Last edited:
What's good NT, a few hat pick ups. Stay blessed!
Ron Herman x Ralph lauren usa hats from Japan
King silk crown from rluk
FOOTBALL and sochi hats from eBay
USA tanks from the outlet.
20190416_102753.jpg
20190416_102832.jpg
20190416_103006.jpg
20190416_100457.jpg
20190416_102224.jpg

#TheRLList
No hookups from Japan, do you mind sharing your methods...want those USA hats

gimme your top 5 from 2005-2017 polo only no rrl no purple go....only reason ye wearing that then cause we wore it in the 90's the graphics and colors didn't start til 87 and it was over by 97 not all lo created equally keeping it real since 91 there's rules to this ish code of streets lo lifes definitely are the icons that made polo what its is otherwise it be an old mans country club uni

Back
Top Bottom