**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1,3,4 and 5 for me

I prefer a Polo 1992 shirt in a solid color vs the multicolor hoodie and I don’t need 6

BTW does anyone know why the UK site gets stuff weeks in advance? And then on top of that, so much stuff sits. They still have the lunar bear sweater discounted at a FSR smh

was in rl Paris in September asked the buyer at the store the same question about ski 92 at the time he told me we will have it all in about a month and its not actually available its more like a pre order if you notice their prices are actually a little higher too their tax is already included in the listed price its just how they do business there different audience than America it all hits the shelves at the same time more or less I wouldn't sweat it too much we still have it way better here than there

The Jesse Owens is a must. On an unrelated note, the Summer Tees look nothing like the colors on the site. I'm wondering if I can do an exchange at the mansion or Prince street. Highly disappointing, I wouldn't mind the tye-dye feel so much if the colors were still as dark as they looked online. This is a completely different palette.
IMAG6282.jpg

good looks skipping

The Jesse Owens is a must. On an unrelated note, the Summer Tees look nothing like the colors on the site. I'm wondering if I can do an exchange at the mansion or Prince street. Highly disappointing, I wouldn't mind the tye-dye feel so much if the colors were still as dark as they looked online. This is a completely different palette.
IMAG6282.jpg
How’s the fit?

IMAG6282.jpg

Do you think the one to the right would go with the crimson tint 1s? Didn’t know that shirt was that light compared to the image on the site but that’s the first thing I can think of that’d match it

Do you think the one to the right would go with the crimson tint 1s? Didn’t know that shirt was that light compared to the image on the site but that’s the first thing I can think of that’d match it
Probably not a perfect match but I'm sure it can be pulled off. I don't have (or necessarily want) the Crimson tint 1s tho.

IMAG6282.jpg

Good looks for saving me the hassle because I was going to order a few of those, but yes you can return an item to either location. I have done so in the past they just asked for my email and issued return back to my card.

Attachments

• 48262E84-001B-4FAE-90C0-DEE1D2AA0C7B.jpeg
    48262E84-001B-4FAE-90C0-DEE1D2AA0C7B.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 61
Jacket up on UK site now also
90CD401B-8522-4AAB-9FB6-BEC848665288.png
03092033-DE3A-440A-A7B0-1A9A6C3B8E11.png
Why did they have to put a flag on it? Damn. Too patriotic. Hopefully he will carry a torch in an updated version. Other than that its well done.
Only 225.00? This will be a huge general release so calm down resellers. They dropped the price to flood the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom