**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wife handed me these earlier. The sizing on the hoodie is kinda ridiculous. The arms are wide af :lol:

DFF8E5DF-D868-42BA-8F0E-61B059B65026.jpeg

What up Polo peeps? New cat here, both to NT and the wonderful world of Lo. Nice to find other people who are enthusiastic about the brand.

I already dropped a couple gems in here, before I was even eligible to post. That's just the kind of guy I am. Recently started reading through this thread and learned about lurkers and resellers and understand why people choose to be hush hush.

Anyway, it's been a very good week for me as I've been able to obtain 2 of what I consider grail pieces because they were both sold out the first time I even saw them and for months I've been searching. Got lucky and came up on both though.

2Ps7Tlv.jpg

Resellers "took advantage of" me for the hat but I get so much Lo for the low I charge it to the game. Found the Kayak joint randomly as hell. Last one. My size only. $80. :smokin

Nice pick-ups I got the regular green kayak joint but really wish I would have swooped this darker color. Nicer colorway in my opinion. Still on the hunt for that hat for a decent price. Welcome and keep posting fam.

Edit: On another note I would buy this bear if it were a shirt.

Last edited:
Strictly 80s polo and gucci for me in winter. Hopefully the uni coats come back in red and green as replicas. I need them to go with my gucci sneakers. Summer is for the 90s.
polo 81.jpg
sail knit.jpg
america.jpg

I like the very deep colors of the 80s stuff. You guys can enjoy the 90s stuff.

80s 90s its all the same in 2020

Back
Top Bottom