**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Tj Maxx/Marshalls on Staten Island has TONS of Rugby stuff, just a heads up! Picked up a few things, my fiancé is keeping most of it but this is one of them I'm selling on eBay.

Wow sad story to hear about your dog, good news is the Bear towels aren't hard to find...I still have 2 that I never used that I bought in the late 90's....you can find them in Ralph Lauren home products or in outlets

Actually they discontinued the towels. So if you find any, snatch em up. This was told to me by several different outlet workers.

Actually they discontinued the towels. So if you find any, snatch em up. This was told to me by several different outlet workers.

Interesting, I didn't know that....maybe eBay can be another option, I just feel like I recently seen them, I just don't know where....maybe century 21 idk

what's market value of the "gucci" stripe RL Polo custom fit that came out about 5 years ago? I havent seen one in ages.

i have one but its pending to someone. if he flakes i'll let you know.
Yup. With the "Ralph Lauren" in script on the patch.
not a big fan of this, reminds me alot of the abercrombie stuff. RRL has a few items from this season like this too. very disappointing.
Tj Maxx/Marshalls on Staten Island has TONS of Rugby stuff, just a heads up! Picked up a few things, my fiancé is keeping most of it but this is one of them I'm selling on eBay.

^ I have the brown updated pair from Fall 12'...easily my favorite RL winter boots.

If you can find a pair under $600, then it's a good deal.

I haven't seen this mentioned here yet, but if it has been my bad...anyways, I first saw these a couple weeks ago in one of the Macy's near where I live..the SR there said they'd received them a few days prior.  A couple days ago, I went to an RL flagship store here and asked one of the head SRs about the polo with the classic scribble logo being released and he said that he didn't know anything about it...he even looked in the catalogs and didn't see them anywhere.  I did mention to him that I saw them in a Macy's store.  Has anyone else seen these in stores?  It's cool to see a classic logo return to the scene.  Oh and they're custom-fit..$89.50 on the tag

Any info on this jacket? 80€, Size: M, seller says its legit.

Link to auction (it's in finnish): http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/polo-ralph-lauren-purjehdustakki/278386023

Edit: Found this, http://splashysplash.com/2013/03/wale-wearing-polo-ralph-lauren-yacht-club-rlyc-jacket/
Most important thing is the sizing of that jacket is horrible, that medium probably fits like a small.Just look at Wale's, his is probably a large and it looks exxxxtra young on him. Other than that, its a really clean jacket...

Last edited:
Does anyone who have the RRL selvedge officer chinos know if they stretch? Mine are getting a little tight since I went on a dreamer bulk in 2 months. Went from 130 lbs to 209.

Am I doomed? Should I just buy another pair? That's the one thing I dislike about these chinos are the poverty style buttons being sewed on cheaply, especially for a pair of pants that costed $200+.
That vest is always :pimp:

dang boy, you gained 79 lbs in 2 months? way too much weight, i know it was mostly all fat

Local TJMaxx had a bunch of Rugby crap. Stuff didn't even look like it could have been Ralph Lauren. Went to Macy's and got a hot deal on the vintage combat cargo shorts for $17!

Last edited:
Most important thing is the sizing of that jacket is horrible, that medium probably fits like a small.Just look at Wale's, his is probably a large and it looks exxxxtra young on him. Other than that, its a really clean jacket...

i have it too, mine is an XL and fits like a M

M is my actual size

Back
Top Bottom