**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

End has the Apollo jacket for about 690 for anyone still looking
https://www.endclothing.com/us/polo-11-710737711001.html

Nice... a bit more than I'm willing to spend on a heavy coat in the middle of summer, but a good deal nonetheless.

Fyi: dont buy at that price. Another legit site cheaper. Same where bought mine. Now at 40% off ($478.80). Just missed addition 15% off. I bought at additional 10% off.
Search deeper.
“The Winter Stadium Apollo jacket is on lowkey site that just had extra discount to half off. Couple other sites still have, but not both needed size and discount.”

981B6935-28C0-4572-8A34-9723A6A89033.jpeg

Final item came in to complete spring season purchases. Winter Stadium, Chinese New Year and P Wing Collections never reached the Hype of last years drops, but still had to keep tabs where and best price. Sizes disappear quick as Time passes, especially Personal xl. All items were at least half off and some more.

We can complain about quality of retro, new stuff but none of these things are extra special. Just more unique than average for Regular wear. Had to buy this version P Wing crewneck cause previous ones gifted to Family. The Winter Stadium Apollo jacket is on lowkey site that just had extra discount to half off. Couple other sites still have, but not both needed size and discount.

Like the Thread Regulars say: Patience and Due Diligence can pay off. Happy Hunting to All. Always enjoy seeing what other pickup up.

giphy.gif

Edit:

Pressure Pressure

Disregard reply post.
Thought Winter Stadium Apollo, not NASA Apollo.
My bad.

Last edited:
Not sure if this question would be welcomed her among the purists, but I’ll try anyway.

Reading Dapper Dan’s new book and he mentions during his time underground he “made an original Ralph Lauren pullover with a half-zipper and filled it with foam to give it some body”. He states that he made over $100k in a few months from that pullover alone.

Would any of the O.G.’s have knowledge and or pics of this? The book is damn good btw.

Not sure if this question would be welcomed her among the purists, but I’ll try anyway.

Reading Dapper Dan’s new book and he mentions during his time underground he “made an original Ralph Lauren pullover with a half-zipper and filled it with foam to give it some body”. He states that he made over $100k in a few months from that pullover alone.

Would any of the O.G.’s have knowledge and or pics of this? The book is damn good btw.
Interesting...

If Dapper Dan said it, then that's what it is. Respeck on his name.

This shirt is goofy. KSwiss too low, actually too big, and this cartoon arsehole they slapped on top ruins everything.
IMG_3537resize.jpg

COPPED. LOL! $35.00 beans, Dillards. As much as I hate what they did, love the pima cotton, this shade of navy blue, and sucker for KSwiss. Take it back to '08 and call me a Hypebeast.

On another note, the hat is really not bad. Sits perfect on the head. No, not a 5 panel, but def worth picking up on the discount. I snatched for $29.00 at Dillards today. Keep in mind, they all competeing with AmazonPrime Day today and tomorry.

https://m.lordandtaylor.com/polo-ra...h+Lauren&Ntt=polo+ralph+lauren&N=0+4294886334

And there is a 40 percent off sale going on right now too, use code “Summer”
That’s where I originally saw it but was tryna wait for a code to be used... all the other colors seem to be widely available tho... wanted to make sure that wasn’t the only place with it

This is my first time seeing the green one

Thanks

And yeah that 40% off sitewide is false advertisement. I got that email earlier too... doesn’t work on anything I’d want. They had a 40% off sitewide about 3 weeks ago tho that actually was side wide so this is surprising

Went to the outlet here in MA. Some good sales pretty much everything is like 30% + off along with whatever email coupons you have. I should have re upped on a few of the 3 packs of boxers but didn’t even think about that until later

I only copped some shorts. I did like this jacket but didn’t end up getting it
02AB0BAA-50A6-4D17-A156-560DE2B4DF65.jpeg
30100D92-AA8A-443F-810D-878D00154B9A.jpeg

I like these jeans but they didn’t have my size
6F2D5EAC-ADAD-48B1-BA57-530475553545.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom