**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sounds like you're getting a credit for the item plus the item?
Yep...reads like free merch.

At the very least you're getting your money back. They were unable to cancel the order so it's still being manufactured by the 3rd party. Question is will they send it to you?

Came out on top if all goes smooth. #Salute

On another note these dropped :smokin
618E8A44-79BD-493E-8B1A-A6569D1A31AE.png

^peeped those too. Just waiting for a sale and I’m pulling the trigger...
I was gonna get the blue in the other P Wing sneakers but this looks like it’s gonna replace that.
These look like a clean pair of NB’s. Hope I can keep patient till the price drop. Loving’ em.

Edit: Said F it with the 40% off coupon I had got the shoes and a matching custom P wing hoodie for like $25 extra. I’m done till September.
B20ECB49-9421-44A8-B81F-DFDDA74CBE50.jpeg

Last edited:
I was gonna get the blue in the other P Wing sneakers but this looks like it’s gonna replace that.
These look like a clean pair of NB’s. Hope I can keep patient till the price drop. Loving’ em.

Edit: Said F it with the 40% off coupon I had got the shoes and a matching custom P wing hoodie for like $25 extra. I’m done till September.
I hope the hoodie is nice. Was thinking about ordering one too. Let us know!

At the very least you're getting your money back. They were unable to cancel the order so it's still being manufactured by the 3rd party. Question is will they send it to you?
That’s what I thought at first but I’m like nah no way. So I figured I’d have another person give me their interpretation on it.

That’s the same hoodie that I MIGHT be getting for free lol. I wanted to change the P-Wing logo to the smaller sized one because is accidentally chose the normal sized one. I figured the big P-Wing with the writing on the back would be too much idk. But F- it if it’s free then I’ll keep it. Why not

What I wanted:
AE5E7E63-0EE9-4285-9592-D39748FAE916.png

What I purchased by not double checking:
AEC5C92A-0AEF-413F-949F-3C8DCB14AED3.png

Last edited:
That’s the same hoodie that I MIGHT be getting for free lol. I wanted to change the P-Wing logo to the smaller sized one because is accidentally chose the normal sized one. I figured the big P-Wing with the writing on the back would be too much idk. But F- it if it’s free then I’ll keep it. Why not

What I wanted:

I want to order a navy with the big pwing and blank on the back..i dont like the “polo 92” inside the pwing

What I wanted:

That’s what I got. I was gonna add my little touches but said screw it. Looked weird when I put 2020 on there. And the custom words made it look bootleg to me. I’m not mad at the default.

They sent a tracking number and stuff but something tells me they expect me to send the item back to them and then they’ll refund me my
money. Idk we shall see. I’ll keep you guys updated lol

Back
Top Bottom