**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

With the cancel of a custom, but might be able to still get the custom and funds back.
Heard pologate was a code lurking around on here or twitter, or someones employee log in to get items super discounted. That was awhile back tho

With the cancel of a custom, but might be able to still get the custom and funds back.
Heard pologate was a code lurking around on here or twitter, or someones employee log in to get items super discounted. That was awhile back tho
Oh I know about PoloGate :lol: I ate well.

I was referring to what is this new maneuver you speak of.:wink:

Macys had it in stock but it's sold out now. Just be patient. It will pop up when the tournament starts just like Wimbledon.
Yeah they only had a size S so I added it to my cart anyways waiting for other sizes to load then they never did lol but thanks.. hopefully that’s the case

Like 4 US Open items popped up on Macy’s the other day in scattered sizes.. no FSRs

20190806_210445.jpg

RL has had 3-4 straight sales catered solely to items already on sale man what’s up with at least a 30 off nearly site wide smh

Those Fall 2019 items look cheaply made...Even the Bear sweater. It all looks like a D&S collection.

But none of this matters since the masses buy the Polo branding. There's no doubt that some of these are nice "looking" items. I'll do the usual and pick up my 2 quality must-haves during the clearance sale after everyone cashes out on this stuff for the holidays.

Those Fall 2019 items look cheaply made...Even the Bear sweater. It all looks like a D&S collection.

But none of this matters since the masses buy the Polo branding. There's no doubt that some of these are nice "looking" items. I'll do the usual and pick up my 2 quality must-haves during the clearance sale after everyone cashes out on this stuff for the holidays.

Peace blue. D&S on there run had 90% better collection (accessories ect) than blue tag has the last three years. And rugby 100% !!! I can pull out pieces from just my stash alone and quality is top notch. This new stuff looks and feel cheap. polo terrain sounds like it’s trying to hard to be included in some 90’s line that never existed like how they are retroactively doing to the x men and Spider-Man characters (for those that read comics) like it was there all along. Every pice shown is garbage

Any outlet coupons floating around. My outlet actually has some heat but it’s on that in store exclusion list.

Back
Top Bottom