**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

idk If that’s retail or a mark up but either way they buggin

Imagine when the ski puffer drops :sick:

He's known to dramatically mark up prices. He was charging over $300 for the sweatshirt with the life saver on it. When people were calling him out over it in his comments, he went on a blocking spree.

He's known to dramatically mark up prices. He was charging over $300 for the sweatshirt with the life saver on it. When people were calling him out over it in his comments, he went on a blocking spree.
Dayum

I understand everybody gotta eat but blocking folks cuz ur feelings got hurt? Lol that’s **** weak af

Dayum

I understand everybody gotta eat but blocking folks cuz ur feelings got hurt? Lol that’s **** weak af

Some people here will vouch for him, I found it to be sucker move. If you're thirsty like a lot of the IG Lo heads are, they'll have no issue paying. Gotta have that fit ready to take group pics with everyone wearing the same outfit I guess.

Polostore? Bought from him a few times, no problems. Good dude, even marks the value low for me to avoid customs.

He good in my books.

I purchased the bike hoodie last night. It sold out so the macys customer service is telling me the bike hoodie doesnt qualify for the 25%. ANy body have a screen shot of the hoodie with the 25% applied. They said if i showed them that they are willing to apply it. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Has anyone seen this hat in store or online?

Attachments

• IMG_7647.jpeg
    IMG_7647.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 15
fall polo.jpg

Next up in fall. There is a hoodie to the ski goose. The ski goose is turned backwards in the pic
and the dial is showing. There is a hoodie with the same graphic in the pic if you dont want to spend 400 to 900. I just noticed.

The stadium pop over is dropping again 2020 spring for the summer games.
The only grail left is the chief head pieces and the best grail of them all... the red cashmere tuxedo martini bear. THE END IS NEAR.

Last edited:
fall polo.jpg

Next up in fall. There is a hoodie to the ski goose. The ski goose is turned backwards in the pic
and the dial is showing. There is a hoodie with the same graphic in the pic if you dont want to spend 400 to 900. I just noticed.

The only grail left is the chief head pieces and the best grail of them all... the red cashmere tuxedo martini bear. THE END IS NEAR.

The pop over gonna be an og cw or something else?

The entire collection is fiyah

The denim style pop over is dropping for the 2020 games. Hopefully we also get the red and blue
or all white variant.
My fingers are crossed for the blue stadium windbreaker

I still don’t have the red piece cuZ resellers charging over a band for em :stoneface:

fall polo.jpg

That racing knit looks wild.

The denim popover is slated to release the end of this month... It was on the app

I spoke to some people and used some power and it actually will drop now...

I will wait for US release. Some of the Euro sites don't look secure or legit.
Beach volleyball 80s acid washed stadium. Get ya short shorts ready.

Enjoy.
popover.jpg
stadium.jpg

Last edited:
After a couple months.. yeah lol

I was gonna say that damn chariots track jacket has been out for ever and never gone on sale... but sure enough for some weird reason I got a notification about it going on sale today and finally copped it! Sucks the 15% off coupon doesn't stack on sale items, $200 shipped is probably the most I've ever paid for a track jacket, but I'm glad to finally have it crossed off my list.

Back
Top Bottom