**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

There is definitely legit overseas site's dropping stuff ahead of the USA. How do you tell they are legit? Stuff is more expensive than it will be in the USA.
https://www.luisaviaroma.com/en-gb/...ine=clothing&CategoryId=3&lvrid=_p_dDWR_gm_c3

https://www.luisaviaroma.com/en-gb/...ine=clothing&CategoryId=1&lvrid=_p_dDWR_gm_c1
If the prices are too good to be true, it might be shaky. lol
Google the website name and add the keyword "review"
usually helps me. luisaviaroma is legit tho.

On another note rebought the 92 Pullover for half off. Let’s hope this one’s not defective.
066220A4-D990-421E-B008-9F6E97AA4572.jpeg
That's a insta-cop. XL will work, but I gotta search for what XXL is doing, first, before I pull trigger.

I spoke to some people and used some power and it actually will drop now...

I will wait for US release. Some of the Euro sites don't look secure or legit.
Beach volleyball 80s acid washed stadium. Get ya short shorts ready.

Enjoy.
popover.jpg
stadium.jpg
Explain to me how "you used some power" and posted a pic with a scam price?

Last edited:
Its online today aint it? You all said end of month and nobody had new pics.
Never ask a man his secrets. lol You got a new pic of the item and euro sites are beginning to get it soon. Not my fault some people are scamming with the pic.

Someone leaked the pic and the scammers are preying upon the gullible.
I said wait for the US release in my post.

Last edited:
Never ask a man his secrets. lol You got a new pic of the item and euro sites are beginning to get it soon. Not my fault some people are scamming with the pic.
You pretty much reminded me why some of the top dogs don't post in here anymore. You are a week late and posting like you did something to provide Intel, when all you did was a Google image search and posted a pic of a site that's selling for €48 euro, at least your cries for quality were more entertaining. You should stick to that!

Last edited:
That's a insta-cop. XL will work, but I gotta search for what XXL is doing, first, before I pull trigger.

First one I had was XXL and that **** was baggy as hell!!
Just a heads up if you are in between XL/XXL like me. There was a XXL for like $170 the other day. Mine was the same price but talked dude down. Always try for the disco.:wink:

Wait I propped you because I thought you were joking :rofl:

So you telling us you “pulled some strings” like that...:rofl:

Then hook me up with a discount on some RRL :rofl:

Dudes is crazy :rofl:

I was gonna say that damn chariots track jacket has been out for ever and never gone on sale... but sure enough for some weird reason I got a notification about it going on sale today and finally copped it! Sucks the 15% off coupon doesn't stack on sale items, $200 shipped is probably the most I've ever paid for a track jacket, but I'm glad to finally have it crossed off my list.
The white chariots jacket? I paid $200 for it shipped from Macy’s back in June. $187 plus tax.. or are you talking about the Jesse Owens one? The white one sold out too quick for it to even be had at a lower price point. Most I’ve paid for a track jacket as well

Attachments

• 570EDDF6-7A51-4E0C-ABCA-95313FC3B34F.jpeg
    570EDDF6-7A51-4E0C-ABCA-95313FC3B34F.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 34

But you said the denim pullover is releasing in 2020 for the Olympics along with the whole stadium line lol... What happened to that?

You need some new powers

You pretty much reminded me why some of the top dogs don't post in here anymore. You are a week late and posting like you did something to provide Intel, when all you did was a Google image search and posted a pic of a site that's selling for €48 euro, at least your cries for quality were more entertaining. You should stick to that!

Calm down. It's just a jacket. I was joking. I posted the pic thats all.
I'm happy people got the bike hoodie and didn't wait for the sale.
Allot of resellers in here steering people wrong. You all enjoyed those price adjustments and didn't let the resellers con yall into waiting. Thank Me Later.

If I had power over RL's product line, you wouldn't get bull**** like this...
sample.jpg

Instead you would be getting new colors like this...
BLUE POP OVER.jpg

Wow a new color. Amazing... My God imagine that.
BLUE POP OVER 2.jpg

See how simple that was RL people with your marketing degrees.
You released the red stadium retro in 2017...
Therefore the all white stadium should have released 2018.
The navy blue stadium released 2019. My god... rocket science.
See I use brain and give people classic without ruining value of those
who have the red and original stadium retros.

Make money and preserve value by releasing different colors.
Your red stadium won't lose value because I have the navy blue one.
I use brain. You see college people at RL. I talk slow for you.

Last edited:
Calm down. It's just a jacket. I was joking. I posted the pic thats all.
I'm happy people got the bike hoodie and didn't wait for the sale.
Allot of resellers in here steering people wrong. You all enjoyed those price adjustments and didn't let the resellers con yall into waiting. Thank Me Later.

If I had power over RL's product line, you wouldn't get bull**** like this...
sample.jpg

Instead you would be getting new colors like this...
BLUE POP OVER.jpg

Wow a new color. Amazing... My God imagine that.
BLUE POP OVER 2.jpg

See how simple that was RL people with your marketing degrees.
You released the red stadium retro in 2017...
Therefore the all white stadium should have released 2018.
The navy blue stadium released 2019. My god... rocket science.
See I use brain and give people classic without ruining value of those
who have the red and original stadium retros.

Make money and preserve value by releasing different colors.
Your red stadium won't lose value because I have the navy blue one.
I use brain. You see college people at RL. I talk slow for you.
But that sweatshirt goes with the mets/knicks foams and 3’s. Lol.

I don't build outfits around sneakers. I build them around lifestyle. Matching clothes
to shoes is juvenile. But to each his own.

I would be wearing a P racing nylon tracksuit with green, purple, and yellow block colors.
Gucci Ronnie black hi-tops. No polo spell-out branding.
Just P Racing badge on pants and arm of the jacket.

Lifestyle. No need to be matchy matchy.
All you would need is a sports car and I already
created an ad. Just by wearing that.

Lifestyle. I just let you know I am sporty, international, and
high end with just my outfit. That is what F-1 is. Didnt mention F 1 either.
Thats lifestyle dressing.

Last edited:
You build it around... lifestyles? So should I stop wearing my beacon print/serape gear when I leave Colorado? Matching shoes and clothing colorways is... juvenile? Is that why I see kids these days wearing camo with Carolina blue shoes?

The white chariots jacket? I paid $200 for it shipped from Macy’s back in June. $187 plus tax.. or are you talking about the Jesse Owens one? The white one sold out too quick for it to even be had at a lower price point. Most I’ve paid for a track jacket as well

Yes the white one. By the time it went on sale @ Macy's my size was gone.

I don't build outfits around sneakers. I build them around lifestyle. Matching clothes
to shoes is juvenile. But to each his own.

I would be wearing a P racing nylon tracksuit with green, purple, and yellow block colors.
Gucci Ronnie black hi-tops. No polo spell-out branding.
Just P Racing badge on pants and arm of the jacket.

Lifestyle. No need to be matchy matchy.
All you would need is a sports car and I already
created an ad. Just by wearing that.

Lifestyle. I just let you know I am sporty, international, and
high end with just my outfit. That is what F-1 is. Didnt mention F 1 either.
Thats lifestyle dressing.

To be fair, caring this much about clothing is a waste of time. You could make the case that this is all bull****. But this is NT, materialism is on the menu. How we consume, express ourselves is up to us. Personally, I think men in their 40s checking each other’s Polo boxers on the Deuce is ridiculous. But that’s the Lo Lifestyle. It’s just one way that they choose to express themselves. I wear what I feel like wearing. I’m not trying to shoot some fugazi Polo ad. Matching kicks to me isn’t juvenile as much as it’s a New York kind of thing. To me it’s way more ridiculous to wear colors that don’t match on some level. You don’t have to be matchy matchy but if you got on mostly red and have on green kicks, something’s off. I’m not crazy about too much colorblocking. That attire you described says Now and Laters more so than Lifestyle.

Last edited:

I wasn't talking about the one with camo on it. I was talking about the mostly orange one with the blue big pony that was shown in the foreign site that dude linked.

RL people. I use brain and talk slow for you at office. I no use more than 3 syllable.
The P Racing line looked good because it was the only RL line that felt like it was made in Italy.
The green, red, yellow colors are what made that line pop. See... feast your eyes on guacamole green, tomato reds,
egg plant purples, and Mediterranean sea blues.

Now look at the new retro. Does it have those Mediterranean vibes? No.
Try making a nice nylon pullover with those colors and I bet it will sell.
I am sick of stupid educated people messing up lines I grew up liking.
Let me help you. This is an intervention.

Steal the advice and get a promotion. Because If I worked there you would be getting me
coffee while I redo most of the polo men's line.

P RCER.jpg

Look at this. Makes you wanna drive a Ferrari.

Only polo line that could have competed with gucci. P Racing Looked like it was made in Italy.
p racer.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom