**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Italy:

upload_2019-9-16_21-52-2.png
upload_2019-9-16_21-52-34.png

Y'all been peepin' "Overlooking the Hudson" longbills on the gram? My navy sweatshirt joint just touched down. Folks, I expected good. What I got was STUNNING. This pic does no justice The quality on this is amazing. Seriously. And it landed on my head as a perfect fit! Not shillin', just realin'. And that's a tip- from your old uncle Famous.

66059605_2386473744964584_8448795831715788407_n.jpg
DSCN0191RZY (1).jpg

DSCN0197resize.jpg

Last edited:
'Zactly. That's what Ralph is up against in that world. Most would do precisely what you just said.

Beacon joint tuff.

Yep someone copping a 1.8k bear watch isn't tripping off that, it's strictly for collection. You can bet their daily wears are something serious...
I'm a watch guy. No one, or very few, who is/are legit into watches is into that garbage. There are sooooo many more interesting watches at that price point. OR you save that $1800 and put it toward something else. You actually have to have a fairly decent budget to buy that watch (as was said) because it's only appropriate in very specific, casual circumstances. RL ain't coming for the Swiss houses anytime soon if that's what he's putting out :lol:

https://images.app.goo.gl/vPqNJLNjswBit5w47

Ralph is mad lazy, he just plug and play the same type of sweatshirt from last year the takedown version of the coat (is that brown). I will wait for the black bubble coat for my spacejams !!

I cheated last year and bought that red bubble in the kids XL size. It worked for me because I wear either a men’s S or M depending on if it’s classic or custom slim. If the black version drops in big kids size again, I’m doing the same thing lol

Last edited:
Y'all been peepin' "Overlooking the Hudson" longbills on the gram? My navy sweatshirt joint just touched down. Folks, I expected good. What I got was STUNNING. This pic does no justice The quality on this is amazing. Seriously. And it landed on my head as a perfect fit! Not shillin', just realin'. And that's a tip- from your old uncle Famous.

66059605_2386473744964584_8448795831715788407_n.jpg
DSCN0191RZY (1).jpg

DSCN0197resize.jpg
NVM, good find!

. I haven’t bought a polo shirt in years. I’m a bigger dude,5’11 and about 230 lbs. wondering if I should grab the classic fit or the custom slim fit. I’ve read that the custom slims run short, so that would be an issue. But I’m also concerned that the sleeves on the classic fit would be too long. I’m an XL in pretty much any T-shirt.Any feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

. I haven’t bought a polo shirt in years. I’m a bigger dude,5’11 and about 230 lbs. wondering if I should grab the classic fit or the custom slim fit. I’ve read that the custom slims run short, so that would be an issue. But I’m also concerned that the sleeves on the classic fit would be too long. I’m an XL in pretty much any T-shirt.Any feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
I’m about your size 6’ 220lbs and I would go classic. Custom slim I usually go a size up but prefer to just get classic fit.

Most def go XXL on those custom fits. You'll really have no choice with those.

Back
Top Bottom