**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

23EF4CBA-B54F-4A25-9B37-7B88F7CD1799.png
The knit is up too https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...owse_3&tdp=cm_choiceId~z8742586~xcm_pos~zPos3

The biker hoodie cant be a macys exclusive because didnt someone post pics of the whole fall line at the ralph lauren store/display? Probably just an early drop

The biker hoodie cant be a macys exclusive because didnt someone post pics of the whole fall line at the ralph lauren store/display? Probably just an early drop
I’d like to see that pic again so I can see what else is coming

Edit: found it

Attachments

• CBA7E640-4AC1-4DA5-A00B-9FEDF4E33B1D.jpeg
    CBA7E640-4AC1-4DA5-A00B-9FEDF4E33B1D.jpeg
    375.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
It isn’t because a couple boutiques have posted it on their instagrams and etc around the same time Macy’s put theirs out..

Last edited:
P Racing sweater is tempting but I can only wear that in winter.
I look for items I can wear at least 3 seasons.
Waiting is hard. lol

I got to see the ski hoodie and stadium first.

Last edited:
It isn’t because a couple boutiques have posted it on their instagrams and etc around the same time Macy’s put theirs out..
I hope you’re not talking about the resellers on IG. Those are the only ppl I saw post that hoodie when Macy’s dropped and all of them clearly just bought from Macy’s to make a small profit

How many people in the world would pay $1800 for a watch with a rugby teddy bear on the face and a strap (not even leather) that reminds you what year you lost your damn mind?

*****!

Fire everyone and start over Ralph.

Who exactly is your demographic here?

Actual serious watch collectors is the demo for that. Even though it has a bear on it, It also has two little words at the bottom under the 6; "Swiss Made". That actually means something. In this case, an automatic 25 jewel movement, a 42 hour power reserve, 316L surgical grade steel, sapphire front crystal, and exhibition case back. Also, the movement is hand finished Cotes de Geneve stripes. Very labor intnesive for that detail.

All this equals; this is not a toy watch. He still makes toy athletic kicks, but Ralph moved over to boxing with the real Swiss big boys and not making toy watches about 10 years ago.

Now, why would a serious watch collector not buy this? Because he is a fashion brand, and some die hards will still view this as a fashion watch, even despite the specs. They'ed rather spend the same money on long time watch manufacture steeped in only watch history, even though his watch is just as good.

This one is only $62,000.00 I'll wait for friends and family.

Ralph-Lauren-Automotive-Skeleton.jpg

Actual serious watch collectors is the demo for that. Even though it has a bear on it, It also has two little words at the bottom under the 6; "Swiss Made". That actually means something. In this case, an automatic 25 jewel movement, a 42 hour power reserve, 316L surgical grade steel, sapphire front crystal, and exhibition case back. Also, the movement is hand finished Cotes de Geneve stripes. Very labor intnesive for that detail.

All this equals; this is not a toy watch. He still makes toy athletic kicks, but Ralph moved over to boxing with the real Swiss big boys and not making toy watches about 10 years ago.

Now, why would a serious watch collector not buy this? Because he is a fashion brand, and some die hards will still view this as a fashion watch, even despite the specs. They'ed rather spend the same money on long time watch manufacture steeped in only watch history, even though his watch is just as good.

Respect on the Ralph watch knowledge, I had no idea. Watches aren't my lane at all, I haven't worn one since I got my first beeper :lol: 1130 is 1130

Hey whats up anyone have info on this piece? Year and anywhere I can find a Nwt Medium?
Screenshot_20190916-094537_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20190916-095145_Chrome.jpg

I rather get an AP for 62 bandz

I’d like to see that pic again so I can see what else is coming

Edit: found it

Beacon joint tuff.

Yep someone copping a 1.8k bear watch isn't tripping off that, it's strictly for collection. You can bet their daily wears are something serious...

I hope you’re not talking about the resellers on IG. Those are the only ppl I saw post that hoodie when Macy’s dropped and all of them clearly just bought from Macy’s to make a small profit
No actual stores lol Oznico is one I remember off hand.

Back
Top Bottom