**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Shirts kinda dope. Not $300 dope though

80s Polo is better. The 90s polo is so saturated. Everybody has a stadium
on instagram. The 1983 cardigan is nice but I live in tropical weather.
Hope the stadium tank top drops this summer. Everything else from the 90s
is saturated.

Not quite, the version with all patches hit UO. Same price.

Bait and switch from UO as well. Ordered just for the hell of it and got the version without patches.

Also the quality on this item is complete trash. Super lightweight thin fabric. No reinforced areas or twill fabric. The orange straps for example would not have killed them to go with quality on the touch areas but are cheap material feel like they are belong on a kids backpack from walmart. The lining of the hood which could be a great detail is low thread count garbage. Jacket is worth paying maybe 200 at most.

Bait and switch from UO as well. Ordered just for the hell of it and got the version without patches.

Also the quality on this item is complete trash. Super lightweight thin fabric. No reinforced areas or twill fabric. The orange straps for example would not have killed them to go with quality on the touch areas but are cheap material feel like they are belong on a kids backpack from walmart. The lining of the hood which could be a great detail is low thread count garbage. Jacket is worth paying maybe 200 at most.
Sheesh did these really sell out for 598 or was there a sale. Theres no justification for some of these prices. You can get a top of the line arcteryx goretex shell at that price range. Or even a north face mountain jacket with goretex for less.

The UO site sold out because they had pics of the patch version. I've bought anoraks before from TNF and while RL was never at that level of technical construction the patch jacket is not even at the level of the hi tech collection. Packed it right back up and returned. It does fit big.

The UO site sold out because they had pics of the patch version. I've bought anoraks before from TNF and while RL was never at that level of technical construction the patch jacket is not even at the level of the hi tech collection. Packed it right back up and returned. It does fit big.
IM still gonna get the piece, not for anywhere close to retail doe

WDYWT
496D9142-1870-4258-9406-C25C2F0D1512.jpeg

It was $200 off last week I’ll prolly return it if it’s wack still got my eye on the pullover too see where it lands on this one

Hey Bro, so it's that bad, the patches didn't bother me. The construction matters, No stores have it to try on, Is it like snow beach gotta size down? I wear a medium in classic fit. Thanks for the info

Sheesh did these really sell out for 598 or was there a sale. Theres no justification for some of these prices. You can get a top of the line arcteryx goretex shell at that price range. Or even a north face mountain jacket with goretex for less.

At $598, I'd rather take two TNF Mountain Jackets @ $299 over that RL version any day.

Word, there was the black and white fitted snow beach in some of the pictures advertising the line as well. I preferred that to the one that released! Never seen it anywhere though...

never released black on black way flyer you just sweating this cause you think it’s different but it never existed another example of the item not matching the pics usually it’s for the better actual items look much better in person except those ski pants this year ugh they ruined those internet lies to you once again

Leave Kanye alone it’s a free country still he didn’t kill anyone just be upset that churches don’t have to pay taxes Kanye getting better with his money don’t hate the player hate the game diversify your bonds yo shelter as much capital as possible make music for your kids and their parents make it for someone who is lost and looking for direction old fans already paid get that new money ye I ain’t mad at ya just don’t want to hear it on the 6 train at 8 am cool?

never released black on black way flyer you just sweating this cause you think it’s different but it never existed another example of the item not matching the pics usually it’s for the better actual items look much better in person except those ski pants this year ugh they ruined those internet lies to you once again
I’m not saying I don’t like the black on black, I do. I personally like the white and black more though, in my opinion. I just wish that the black pullover had the embroidered patch like on the hat, instead of the rubber patch...
59765BE2-19F8-4C89-BF26-549E07A8E24F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom