**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

giphy (6).gif

I really want this... but dunno if I even want to spend $600 (retail was $2,500). Game time decision when another 15% ebay coupon drops.

s-l1600.jpg

don't get me wrong sale on sale the shizz but if its something I need to live I jump on my sizes first sale send back what I don't like repeat on the next sale until there's nothing left im sure some of it ended up in that 50% off range when its all said and done they going to get your dough one way or another

For the first time in awhile I found some stuff I liked at the outlet.
Employee told me coupons don't stack buuuut..
Picked up the "limited edition/excluded from sales" felt letter crew neck, a button up flannel that was already 30% off, and the denim jacket i wanted the other week. 30% off coupon worked on all of them. Might go back and grab another flannel.

Oh and by the way I know this has been gone awhile but if anyone happens to see an olive hiking bear hat pop up send me a DM. I waited like a week when they came out and they were gone fast. Saw polostore on IG post about them but they were gone before I got there :frown:

Noticed my horsey watch cap is 100% merino wool. The new ones are 20% nylon. Seems like a lowering of quality to save money like everything else.

Noticed my horsey watch cap is 100% merino wool. The new ones are 20% nylon. Seems like a lowering of quality to save money like everything else.
Hard to please peta the environmentalist and the bargain shopper all at the same time I guess

hi tech for me cold wavez for the lady

IMG_4331 copy.jpeg
Power couple goa
Nothing and I mean nothing on the .com
??‍♂️ A bunch of corny wears
Not like I need so I guess thats kool.

On another note.........just look at this bear eyes...look at em.......he’s high as a kite.
This bear is on that s**t and hard???
Dope fiend ski bear. Smh.

6AD442B7-C4C9-4324-A304-E929E4014578.jpeg
Nothing and I mean nothing on the .com
??‍♂️ A bunch of corny wears
Not like I need so I guess thats kool.

On another note.........just look at this bear eyes...look at em.......he’s high as a kite.
This bear is on that s**t and hard???
Dope fiend ski bear. Smh.

6AD442B7-C4C9-4324-A304-E929E4014578.jpeg

Didn’t we have this talk when the sweater came out he definitely bent but those are mirrored lenses you tripping if you see eyeballs also I got a Benjamin that says it looks different in real life internet lies

Also ordered ski 92 pull over in restock on macys if I get a retag wack item I know you’re on here and I’m snitching get a job stop boosting

i got some socks the other day and when I put them on the top was damn near see through :smh:

nothing like the pairs I’ve had for a couple years now

nasty...I be on the website shopping for the kids and wifey all the time...they get all the heat rock.

Back
Top Bottom