**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Quadpay? Payment plan for clothes?

We really financing clothing out here?

Sometimes, ahat20 makes a comment, and when read simultaneous with looking at his avatar, man I be having tears streaming down my face. That Martin Avatar just be killin' me! LMAO!

103783.jpg

I already explained the circle ski and suicide thing,nobody ever got them mixed up. And Nope triple fat goose bit hard from Ralph and this is why nobody rocked w/tfg after that. They made the v-bomber coats we used to get from delancy st in the early 80’ (think run dmc) these tfg coats was the first to use the distressed leather that had a cracked pattern called elephant skin ,in 1987a sneaker company called troop then used this leather pattern (LL cool j and the first hiphop band Stetson sonic had endorsement deals w/them)
then in 1988 tinker used it for the Jordan 3. Same shoe that new jacks call the cements (never saw any cement that looks like dry skin but hey) nope that’s elephant skin. So in 88/89 they bit what Ralph and a few other fly gear companies was doing.....didn’t work out well for them. I knew a few kids that parents bought them these coats to the kids dismay.
I know a lot of boosters that started this way
And became beast.

This guy🤦🏽‍♂️ Yo....can you take a pic of just all ya cardigans. I know all of them in one shot is crazy.

SO! I’m bringing saying SO! Back (think 5th grade)😂
I always loved this jacket. And the fully functional game pocket on the back. Nice weight canvas is a thing of beauty.

the best was in streets is watching when j says AND? to dame in every shot I still say that to stupid questions to this day

don't the og 4s say cement grey on the box I always considered those the cement js threes were always elephant print we called the 5s the reflector js if you had all 3 at the same time in the 90s you were the man if you had em all in both colors you a pimp now it feels like who can match their clothes with a color way thats not hard to do it was hard to get retro js 20 years ago the struggle was real.....AND?

Last edited:
the best was in streets is watching when j says AND? to dame in every shot I still say that to stupid questions to this day

don't the og 4s say cement grey on the box I always considered those the cement js threes were always elephant print we called the 5s the reflector js if you had all 3 at the same time in the 90s you were the man if you had em all in both colors you a pimp now it feels like who can match their clothes with a color way thats not hard to do it was hard to get retro js 20 years ago the struggle was real.....AND?

Reading is fundamental,comprehension is priceless ....anddd
Were was the stupid question??🤔
Just giving a lil history that get overlooked or omitted by those w/ revisionist history or plane making up ****
Over the last almost 20 years
I seen trying to be down weirdos like-to try to make “kool” names for items (Jordan’s polo at this point anything ) and just being ****ing corny all the wile
We never called Jordan by the number but by the year....anddddd
Members on these border (Iss,soul collector ect.) have took it upon them selfs to do just such.....andddd
Seen it all before....andddd

If it don’t apply let it fly.....andddd🙄

Last edited:
Light pickups from the Ralph sale.
Shipping was insanely quick guess they are doing it in all orders through the holidays.:smokin

PSport hats fit weird and feel like you’re wearing a kids hat. Gonna keep the olive green and resell the blue. Nice quality weird fit but cool for $25. “Red” 92 hat was an impulse buy and the shorts were $15 off eBay.
F59A9185-58FD-4ADB-A126-CC514C1AD12B.jpeg

I believe so, something like 30 or 40 plus 10 along with new markdowns. Last year was 30 which was somewhat whack because they had 40 like 2 weeks prior

Please pontificate 'pon said "weird fit". Shallow? Or like a kids propeller beanie? Or too deep? Or... what?

Gotta be too shallow. I just stopped trying any of the hats on at all because I feel like they're all made for a kid sized head.

Guilty Pleasure temptation :D
4F8F4A51-7692-47C8-9F78-DB069F493AA6.png

source.gif

This bag is HILLLLAAAARRRRRRRIOUS!!!!! I'm not even mad at it at all.

Please pontificate 'pon said "weird fit". Shallow? Or like a kids propeller beanie? Or too deep? Or... what?
Gotta be too shallow. I just stopped trying any of the hats on at all because I feel like they're all made for a kid
Yeah it’s shallow but it also just feels “weird” :D.
it looks fine but just not the comfort I’m used to with these types of hats. And I think the bill is longer than expected as well. It’s a thick hat though as far as material so that might be causing the weird fit. My 5 panel Snow Beach hat is on me of the most comfortable hats I own. But you’re right I have tried on a dozen or so RL MENS hats that fit like you need to have a peanut head. Love the olive color
I love that movie too, kind of want it
Debating as we speak.>D 30% runs out tonight tho.

Back
Top Bottom