**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I saw like 3 or 4 in the outlet today. They had a grey one, blue cotton with the green cardigan bear, a green cotton one, and a green wool one I think.
Saw the grey one and the blue one with the green cardigan. They also had the non bear american flag sweater and a new martini bear sweatshirt where he was wearing a dark green blazer instead of black

Saw the grey one and the blue one with the green cardigan. They also had the non bear american flag sweater and a new martini bear sweatshirt where he was wearing a dark green blazer instead of black
Hey are those blue ski 92 crewnecks still hanging around the outlets?

Speaking of sweaters
1574911183654.png

The bear sweaters are cool as long as they aren’t always on navy blue knits, but they are releasing too many at once so I mean.. there’s a good and a bad side. The good thing is that you can get damn near all of em below $250 and they retail for $398... the bad thing is the over saturation.... but how many ppl do you see walking around daily with a RL knit that retailed for $398 anyway?

tried this scarf on and it would go perfect with my canada goose and biggie jacket... but that retail is crazy... im a chill til it goes on sale... but ya this scarf is the goods!
1574922041536.png

The bear sweaters are cool as long as they aren’t always on navy blue knits, but they are releasing too many at once so I mean.. there’s a good and a bad side. The good thing is that you can get damn near all of em below $250 and they retail for $398... the bad thing is the over saturation.... but how many ppl do you see walking around daily with a RL knit that retailed for $398 anyway?

It was fun trying to catch them all year after year after Bring It Back, but it got out of control too fast.

It was fun trying to catch them all year after year after Bring It Back, but it got out of control too fast.
I thought they were releasing one shirt a month at the outlets when it was some “year of the bear” promotion now they’re dropping like 5 at once
i never see anybody around me rocking bear sweater doe, only me lol
Same... and I get compliments every time I wear a bear knit or hoodie... the average person thinks I paid way more for them as well. I think all of my bear items over the last 2-3 years have been gotten for30% or more besides when they first started appearing in the outlets

*** side note: just copped that golf bag sweater off the site... been waiting for a better price on that.... and got the red suit bear sweater for 40% + 10.... hope y’all using Ebates for the 10% cashback

I thought they were releasing one shirt a month at the outlets when it was some “year of the bear” promotion now they’re dropping like 5 at once

Same... and I get compliments every time I wear a bear knit or hoodie... the average person thinks I paid way more for them as well. I think all of my bear items over the last 2-3 years have been gotten for30% or more besides when they first started appearing in the outlets

*** side note: just copped that golf bag sweater off the site... been waiting for a better price on that.... and got the red suit bear sweater for 40% + 10.... hope y’all using Ebates for the 10% cashback
They think u got money when u rocking that bear lol little do they know...

Last edited:

That too. And now that the outlets are reaching back and putting bears out from a few years ago (Toggle coat bear is one I've seen recently), I had to second guess whether I even had it already or not.

You must have gotten one of the very last red suit bear sweaters. I had my eye on it and never saw it hit the 40%+10% sale before selling out.

i never see anybody around me rocking bear sweater doe, only me lol

I see people wearing them but only at like events where people are trying to stunt (have on all their jewelry as well, etc) Otherwise I don't see people with them on. At the outlet, there was a whole section full of Bear sweaters with like 30 sweaters. I'm not used to seeing that many in every size and color for the past year all for $140-$200 after the 30% off.

Before it was like, I need to grab one before it's gone. Now it's an abundance of Bear sweaters and it's like, if I don't buy now, there will be a new one out next week so no need to rush.

You must have gotten one of the very last red suit bear sweaters. I had my eye on it and never saw it hit the 40%+10% sale before selling out.
They had like 3 sizes left yesterday when the 40 first started.. I went ahead and grabbed my size yesterday because I knew 1 of these days would be the additional 10 off sweaters so I called CS earlier to get the additional 10% refunded to my original payment method but there had to be at least 1 size in stock and as of this morning I think the only size left was a M

macys and Dillard’s still have it but it might be a while before they have it for a decent price

I’m assuming tomorrow will be an additional 10% off outerwear? If so I might pull the trigger on the black ski jacket. I want the blue ski hoodie with the 3M as well but not sure if I shoot wait til later. Not really trying to spend over $150 for a hoodie

Last edited:
Holiday Ski jacket is nice. I might wait to purchase.
Im in no rush. Polo by itself doesn't attract females anymore.
Its for personal style for me. I like 80s style.

puffer.jpg

All current coats look similar to this with horizontal ribbed like stitching. Boring
and functional. The holiday ski jacket is spicy. I will wait til its 300 or less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom