IMG_20200121_153308.jpg
IMG_20200121_153327.jpg
IMG_20200121_153637.jpg
IMG_20200121_153650.jpg

Mans said "VA area" :lol:

Last edited:
I guarantee someone re tagged and threw
This back in the wind.
You know what year it’s from? I was wondering about the rugby tag. All the OG rugby pieces I bought forever ago when they still had stores have the blue yellow striped tag. Here’s a better pic I took of it
75AD4021-79B4-4E50-BE31-1EC5AEDC8E7A.jpeg

Allot of crazy stuff is out right now. Especially at outlets. I buy allot of polo but I will not buy low quality
just because it is POLO. That is ******ed. Polo was the best back in the day because it had better quality
than Nautica and Hilfiger. The way allot of these retros look, that aint the case any longer.

My friend had on the new hilfiger vest and it beat every vest polo had out in the last 4 years.
So I mix and match. You got on Polo yes, but the letters on ya damn pants will peel off if u get on a real boat
and sea water catches it. Not cool. I will rock the hilfiger sail pants if POLO wont make a quality pant.
💯 on the tommy quality

103049D7-4D3F-4082-A8FD-152AC3BC06B7.jpeg

polo need to step up their game for real

I don’t buy a lot of tommy gear but when I do they’ve all been on point

💯 on the tommy quality

103049D7-4D3F-4082-A8FD-152AC3BC06B7.jpeg

polo need to step up their game for real

I don’t buy a lot of tommy gear but when I do they’ve all been on point
Look at the embroidered letters. Is that too much to ask Polo to do?
Nice jacket. I never thought I would see the day that Tommy is making Polo
look cheap. lol I paid 430.00 for the cp 93 jacket and was pleased with the chest patch.
I looked on the sleeve and saw vinyl stickers and the same on the back.
I returned it. 430.00 and you can't afford a SILK screen print?
Wow.

Last edited:
look cheap. lol
This jacket is better quality than all the polo jackets I’ve bought in recent years. Quality is insane.

look cheap. lol
I bigged up Tommy in my last post, but I will say I loathed when he introduced the words "jeans" in the mix, (I know, everyone was going with the more casual "jeans" line back then), and see he's still rockin' with it. That jacket in the pic is a "Hilfiger" piece all day. That's what is should say instead of "jeans".

Last edited:
Best polo retro imo in terms of quality is the snow beach pullover

this tommy jacket is better than that #HeavyStatement

Last edited:
I bigged up Tommy in my last post, but I will say I loathed when I introduced the words "jeans" in the mix, (I know, everyone was cooing with the more casual "jeans" line back then), and see he's still rockin' with it. That jacket in the pic is a "Hilfiger" piece all day. That's what is should say instead of "jeans".
I like the name tommy jeans Over Tommy Hilfiger 🤷🏻‍♂️

I asked alexa...
Which lasts longer screen printing or vinyl?
Shirts that are printed using vinyl will usually last for a few years before fading. On the other hand, shirts that have been screen printed will last the entire lifetime of the shirt.

OLD 80s and 90s process. Quality color and long lasting silk screen prints.

Old way. Terrific results.

ski_sample-removebg-preview (2).png

New Retro Polo. Hot glue for ya money. smh

New Way. Terrible results.

ski_sample_2-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
Have you guys been seeing the Ralph's Tiger jackets around? Just saw at Marshall's. I'm on the fence..... $125
They had a bunch of them at one of the tj maxxes last week. Like 5 or 6 of them for $120/$130 range. When I went back two days later they had one left for $79 so I copped. I’m guessing someone bought mostly all of them up for $79 because they were sitting for a few weeks before that.
69E2B3C6-9BE3-4BA8-BE5F-B83F2701DED1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom