**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Natick MA TJ/Marshall’s

Also still have an extra olive high tech in medium if anyone needs

0D7FFCB9-E74C-4C77-BF7E-3AB7AAF403D5.jpeg

Next isle over...

You know what year it’s from? I was wondering about the rugby tag. All the OG rugby pieces I bought forever ago when they still had stores have the blue yellow striped tag. Here’s a better pic I took of it
75AD4021-79B4-4E50-BE31-1EC5AEDC8E7A.jpeg
Around 2010/13
But they had a few different style design tags for different pieces .
If I’m not mistaken this was in the last run of those country ss rugby’s.

For you guys that like letters that peel off.

1579923024595.png

Enjoy. Does not pass my quality test. I would have to scan then peel off the lettering
on the sleeve and back then have the sleeve and back lettering silk screened printed in the same font and color
to meet my standards.

I share info on stuff I wont wear. I am not a re seller.

Last edited:
I wear vintage Tommy jackets with the Polo now.
I get that full 90s feeling now.
hilfiger_coat-removebg-preview.png

hilfiger_coat_2-removebg-preview.png

Nothing peels. All patches , velcro , 3m and big zippers.
I STILL WEAR POLO. I just dont head to toe.

tommy drinking.jpg

I heard Ralph's son is now selling yall suspect stuff.
Some retro competition will help him step his game up.

Mixed Lo vs Head to Toe Lo

Last edited:
didnt even know about the 40% so thanks to this thread... just copped a scarf but glad to finally get it... now i dont have to check macys almost every day hoping for it to go on sale :lol:

didnt even know about the 40% so thanks to this thread... just copped a scarf but glad to finally get it... now i dont have to check macys almost every day hoping for it to go on sale :lol:
Same.. been waiting for some beanies to go on sale at Macy’s but they can be had on RL for $20 right now

Macy’s and RL are both BS’in on the Polo sport tees still not being discounted before a percentage off though

Ricoswa does the Polo Sport hooded popover have the same type of lettering on that piece as well? I just purchased it but I hope that doesnt happen to it.

Ricoswa does the Polo Sport hooded popover have the same type of lettering on that piece as well? I just purchased it but I hope that doesnt happen to it.

Same unfortunately on the hooded sport version. I sent the 400.00 jacket back because of it. I may buy the coat again if it gets to 200.00. I will try and find a silk screen printer to chemically remove the letters and screen print the same lettering where the stickers were. There is a vinyl remover solvent that can cleanly remove the sticker letters.

1579935707841.png

Hardcore Polo collectors don't wear HTV polo. You newcomers get a pass.

1. Remove vinyl letters using solvent remover. This won't stain the garment.
2. Remove water proofing on sleeve and back of polo jacket. (may not be needed)
3. Reprint the font in the same color using silk screen on sleeve and back.
4. Add watr proofing solvent to silk screened sleeve and back.
5. Value of jacket went from 200 to 1400. Grail status.

Last edited:
They had a bunch of them at one of the tj maxxes last week. Like 5 or 6 of them for $120/$130 range. When I went back two days later they had one left for $79 so I copped. I’m guessing someone bought mostly all of them up for $79 because they were sitting for a few weeks before that.
69E2B3C6-9BE3-4BA8-BE5F-B83F2701DED1.jpeg
Thanks for that info man!
They had a bunch of them at one of the tj maxxes last week. Like 5 or 6 of them for $120/$130 range. When I went back two days later they had one left for $79 so I copped. I’m guessing someone bought mostly all of them up for $79 because they were sitting for a few weeks before that.
69E2B3C6-9BE3-4BA8-BE5F-B83F2701DED1.jpeg
Thanks man, I felt like the price was a bit steep, I know its gonna end up on clearance based on the area the store is in. Lol. $598, who would pay that?

Back
Top Bottom