**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Peace... recently acquired this piece (vintage) and wanted to know what ya would recommend to restore it (looks like bleach stains & hopefully not pit stains :emoji_disappointed_relieved:) ? If I were to dye it I don't really want to remove the patches, (it has very specific threading).

I feel like dyeing it is my only option, was also thinking about covering it with fabric. The fabric I was thinking of was a thermal type as pictured below.

Peace!

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg
br68130-19.jpg bd5efc57026d6720408b111e536ee15a.jpg
Pop the patches get a new tank

Trends come and go, style is forever

💯

Now the ladies in the pics had absolute style and taste.
Lecturing fellow grown men with Sponge Bob and football jersey was not it. Expected better taste for all the continuous uppity talk on Italian and French Labels. Actually enjoyed previous talk on original sail and F1. But not the same.
Look forward to contest submissions.

Moschino sponge bob. Its sportswear. Visors tees Bowling shirts etc Polo is sportswear. lol
I showed you designer sportswear. lmao
Brioni and Kiton aint known for sportswear.

Polo stadium and cp 93 is sportswear. Snow Beach.
I showed you sportswear from Italian brands that girls like instead of polo sportswear.
Brioni and Kiton make athletic visors and graphic tees like versace?
Thats a football jersey from moschino.
Brioni makes football jerseys? I know Polo does.

The velvety Rolls Royce Aston Martin Versace tee will get me way more attention than a stadium tee.
Trust me. Just showing what the girls in my culture like now that replaced polo from 92.
I dress for females not males. I still wear polo but like most, its for old time sake.

An example of what girls used to dress like in my school back in the 90s. Which is why I started
wearing Polo. I dress to get girls not friends.
1589404508934.png

If this is your girl, calm down. Just using the way she dresses as an example of
what polo girls dressed like in the 90s. This style is still fly also.

The girls in my culture dress like this now.
1589404806727.png

Both fly, but Polo aint what the girls in my culture wear now. It is still fly tho.
I like both styles. But one is classic and one is new.
If they only messing with you for your clothes what type of worthless hose you messing with b the man makes the clothes not the other way around polo is way more than sportswear it’s about a lifestyle who cares if the letters peal off buy a new one you overthinking this thing if you can’t make a hoody a leather jeans and kicks look good it ain’t the gear homey

Think it's this years version, hat's not there but other rainbow logo products are all on preorder on saks:

can't be certain but it looks embroidered too.

Interesting. I ain't rockin' no rainbow, though.

can't be certain but it looks embroidered too.

That's what I thought.

Peace... recently acquired this piece (vintage) and wanted to know what ya would recommend to restore it (looks like bleach stains & hopefully not pit stains :emoji_disappointed_relieved:) ? If I were to dye it I don't really want to remove the patches, (it has very specific threading).

I feel like dyeing it is my only option, was also thinking about covering it with fabric. The fabric I was thinking of was a thermal type as pictured below.

Peace!

Take it to a professional and run with your sew-over idea. If done right, who would know the difference? Besides, the only person you have to please is YOU. You the one rockin' it.

anyone want to buy a brown leather moto jacket, size M? Retail $500 selling for $300+ shipping. I'll post a pic later if anyone's interested...

Dude you what I mean. You wear what is popular at the time to pull females. People are wearing gucci now
and they wore Givenchy 5 years ago. I know you wouldnt wear bell bottoms even if it were Polo because nobody wears bell bottoms anymore.
Some ppl don’t have to wear what’s popular at the time to pull females. When True Religion and Robin jeans were poppin, I was still pullin more females in the club than the guys that had that on with my Levi’s lol

Think that hat not sold out put your name on the waitlist bet you get an email
Their waitlist system is trash. I remember I signed for a size 1 time and randomly checked the page again a week later and my size was back. No email bout it. Went ahead and copped then got an email 2 days later sayin “back in stock” then when I clicked my size just because, I saw the “low stock” message lol

Their waitlist system is trash. I remember I signed for a size 1 time and randomly checked the page again a week later and my size was back. No email bout it. Went ahead and copped then got an email 2 days later sayin “back in stock” then when I clicked my size just because, I saw the “low stock” message lol
Well it’s about the hunt as well that’s why you gots to check everyday I would still do the waitlist ya never know

Peace!

Honestly you Probably shouldve passed on this one. Item is not valuable enough for the headaches of trying to restore.

If anyone wears size 12 go for it!

The only Hilfiger that matters to me these days:
IMG_20200514_101400.jpg

Now yall WOKE.

Ralph won't give us patches and embroidered hard lettering anymore.
If this was new Polo, all the font would be heat pressed. The F1 and Sailing lines from HilfIger
are top notch. Polo is going low cost production while competitors are stepping up quality.

STAY WOKE

WAKE UP THE POLO PRODUCTION TEAM BEFORE THEY END UP LIKE
J CREW.

Why don't they lower the quality and expand production of just the horse branded shirts then increase quality and lower production
on the sportswear that has font and illustrations.? PROBLEM SOLVED.

Last edited:
Aliens are already here. Stop looking in the sky and space for them.
This is more logical then them traveling millions of light years to see a primitive society.
How about they arrived millions of years ago, and built this society.
God didn't create you in his image. A visitor enhanced your brain and stole your image.
More logical that they are among us. Men In Black is a non official sequel to They Live.
It is a wonder they were not sued by John Carpenter.

Aliens are already here. Stop looking in the sky and space for them.
This is more logical then them traveling millions of light years to see a primitive society.
How about they arrived millions of years ago, and built this society.
God didn't create you in his image. A visitor enhanced your brain and stole your image.
More logical that they are among us. Men In Black is a non official sequel to They Live.
It is a wonder they were not sued by John Carpenter.

You... in the right thread, there, homie?*

Back
Top Bottom