**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

only if the scotch served in these glasses
08C50883-B7EF-4257-BC8F-5B778908201C.png

And in this episode of krash’s Kreative korner

Repair rework ✂ 🧵

How the hat originally looked
Polo sport water repellent cycling /rain 🧢 w/ patient leather long bill from 1995/96
There is also a all cotton version to this hat.
One of the last items I got from BFO men’s wear store (classic lo spot) by the flatiron building before they closed down
CC3A2FAE-64CC-43E7-8D16-D5511B0429ED.jpeg
424919BF-56D6-43A2-9CF0-5CDAC7B10CB1.png

Mine after a few washes (I have learned many a hard lessons in life on all fronts.some mean everything,some mean absolutely nothing)
I ran trough so many crowns 👑 it’s not funny
Yeah I could have tossed it like I did so many hats that fetch a pretty penny and are “holy grail🙄” to some. I just like this 🎩. So resurrecting it it was.
D9E4B00A-76A5-4709-973F-70811C2DE118.jpeg
D576673B-0E78-46E0-A7B9-A9E9A04F49C0.jpeg

This how mine looked 🤦🏽‍♂️ But I never tossed it🤷🏽‍♂️😂 so it became a project that I was in no rush to get done...more on that later.
So years later I go my to guy get some bnwt jerseys had (Size 50/60 😳😂😂😂) tailored
Idk why I had the hat in my bag and also the hat I was using the bill to replace the cracked one with. Now this is the interesting part to me
So I ask my guy to bill switch and he say he can’t,and I’m shocked but he tells me to go to the shoe maker a few blocks away. ???????
It turns out the same machine a shoe maker use to buff shoes with is the same machine used to attach hat bills. Who the f**k knew.
You learn something new every day.

2415D29C-98F5-43B4-8023-1CEA70E259C6.jpeg

Bong bong the finished product 👌🏾
The bill comes from a patient leather baseball ⚾ cap I found in the bay just searching on night. Funny thing is I originally was going to use a bill from a Nike/Jordan retro patient toe hat I happened to come up on from a footlocker sale on 125th and wound up buying the whole rack and flipped them for a nice coin.
Remember how I wasn’t in any rush I spoke about earlier.... the lesson on that one was
finish ya breakfast kid!!!!
I like the original long bill
but I like my creation better. 🎨
DB8390DE-61E5-43F9-ABCB-1527C1A9EC8F.jpeg
2DA949ED-8AEA-4186-BA58-21AD2CE587F5.jpeg

7E8A24EA-B891-4CF0-B56E-90C6431AC9B9.jpeg

This key fob came with so many ps items not just jackets but including tee’s and hats,bags ect (mine was attached to the “D” on the back of the cap) had to many now only one that the rubber ps patch is long gone..... and I need to dust my stand😂😂

Stay creative
Instagram.com/krashwerkz

Last edited:
Hat
And in this episode of krash’s Kreative korner

Repair rework ✂ 🧵

How the hat originally looked
Polo sport water repellent cycling /rain 🧢 w/ patient leather long bill from 1995/96
There is also a all cotton version to this hat.
One of the last items I got from BFO men’s wear store (classic lo spot) by the flatiron building before they closed down
CC3A2FAE-64CC-43E7-8D16-D5511B0429ED.jpeg
424919BF-56D6-43A2-9CF0-5CDAC7B10CB1.png

Mine after a few washes (I have learned many a hard lessons in life on all fronts.some mean everything,some mean absolutely nothing)
I ran trough so many crowns 👑 it’s not funny
Yeah I could have tossed it like I did so many hats that fetch a pretty penny and are “holy grail🙄” to some. I just like this 🎩. So resurrecting it it was.
D9E4B00A-76A5-4709-973F-70811C2DE118.jpeg
D576673B-0E78-46E0-A7B9-A9E9A04F49C0.jpeg

This how mine looked 🤦🏽‍♂️ But I never tossed it🤷🏽‍♂️😂 so it became a project that I was in no rush to get done...more on that later.
So years later I go my to guy get some bnwt jerseys had (Size 50/60 😳😂😂😂) tailored
Idk why I had the hat in my bag and also the hat I was using the bill to replace the cracked one with. Now this is the interesting part to me
So I ask my guy to bill switch and he say he can’t,and I’m shocked but he tells me to go to the shoe maker a few blocks away. ???????
It turns out the same machine a shoe maker use to buff shoes with is the same machine used to attach hat bills. Who the f**k knew.
You learn something new every day.

2415D29C-98F5-43B4-8023-1CEA70E259C6.jpeg

Bong bong the finished product 👌🏾
The bill comes from a patient leather baseball ⚾ cap I found in the bay just searching on night. Funny thing is I originally was going to use a bill from a Nike/Jordan retro patient toe hat I happened to come up on from a footlocker sale on 125th and wound up buying the whole rack and flipped them for a nice coin.
Remember how I wasn’t in any rush I spoke about earlier.... the lesson on that one was
finish ya breakfast kid!!!!
I like the original long bill
but I like my creation better. 🎨
DB8390DE-61E5-43F9-ABCB-1527C1A9EC8F.jpeg
2DA949ED-8AEA-4186-BA58-21AD2CE587F5.jpeg

7E8A24EA-B891-4CF0-B56E-90C6431AC9B9.jpeg

This key fob came with so many ps items not just jackets but including tee’s and hats,bags ect (mine was attached to the “D” on the back of the cap) had to many now only one that the rubber ps patch is long gone..... and I need to dust my stand😂😂

Stay creative
Instagram.com/krashwerkz

hat is bombs can’t believe they can ReBill those things. I think you just invented rl jewelrys next big thing key chains I’m in.

lol you tell yourself that. name someone who is relevant today that rocks Lo. And dont tell me Raekwon. aint no one buying Raekwon singles but dudes in nursing homes.
Go by the name Big Fame from the group nursing home.
DSCN0191RZY.jpg

"Gucci glasses rocking, just another form of chess boxin' / no cock blockin, supreme clientele 'til I'm droppin'..."
OGs be watchin (1).jpg

OGs just sit back and watch... ahat20, I see you, schon. Nymnykfan...meh... not so much.
f7d16e3b05e011b1f0adb9e63959aee56ddf9675.jpg

No Retros. Iron Works, Famousname, Chuck Diesel, (R.I.P blocked behind me), Enemigo, Extra P, J-Dub. Mean Muggers / DEF # 3 Crew / Round Table Productions.

The nursing home be live as a mawfawer. You lil cats think you never gonna age, huh? I'll see you when you get here.

Last edited:
When that crest turtleneck randomly dropped in 2017. That was dope. Prices going up on ebay. Black and green one still for the low tho.

Im already old. Just not as old as you. I'm still enjoying whatever youth I have left. Just wont be rocking Lo like its still 1995 tho, I'll tell you that much.

Wonder how you feel about is horse lovers that grew up on Lo in the 2000s when Kanye & Young Dro were the main people pushing the brand which had us southerners putting on our best prep look. :lol:

🤦🏽‍♂️ This the same dude that was trying to tell me lo life’s had nothing to do with Ralph Lauren success so forth and so fifth (I was there and participated but that was my fault for even paying these types any attention) and then lo and behold mr. Lif****z himself admits,confirm,confesses what anybody with a ounce of brain matter could see that them Brooklyn kids most definitely contributed to the “legacy” of the world of Ralph Lauren, but I guess that using not one but two lo life’s in a major global campaign for the brand and including them Brooklyn kids in his first official documentary about himself after the confession still ain’t sayin **** 😂.
Ps I’ve been rocking all chambers of Lo since the dayz of the green bottle 1986🤷🏽‍♂️😂
Cause I make this **** look fly.

Yo Famousname Famousname I’m bringing some libations for the punch at “bingo night” at the dining hall aka the wreck center. I’m flying solo heard it’s going to be madddd ti ti’s and nana’s in da hizzouse and heard dee jays’s Greg Street,jazzy Jeff,kid capri and Pete Rock gonna be on the 1’s and 2’s.whoooooooooo gonna kill em and breakout the ill linen all Ralphy 🔥🔥🔥🔥See you there or be square.😎🧐
💃🏽🕺🏽

Last edited:
image.jpg
Notice the yellow tag it’s the qr authenticator might get it tatted so you know I’m the real deal too...heads up this also a way for them to send back your tag switches keep your third eye open they coming for you

edit - sizing is off this 2xlt fits like a shrunken 1xlt. I know what you thinking and I have tees in every size and they all fit different. the regular sizing will be tight as well as this was in Uk first. I imagine it more to euro sizing so beware try on first.

Attachments

• 078A2810-9450-42E5-89FC-BF2C0AF18696.png
    078A2810-9450-42E5-89FC-BF2C0AF18696.png
    654.7 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom