**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can anyone comment on how these fit?

Should I go with the same size i get in regular polos?

Screenshot_20210114-205347_eBay.jpg

These masks hit the big department store up here in Canada today in 5 different colours/styles, I got giftcards but I'm hoping they go on a decent sale. Anyone got these already?
1610730997573.png

These masks hit the big department store up here in Canada today in 5 different colours/styles, I got giftcards but I'm hoping they go on a decent sale. Anyone got these already?
1610730997573.png
I have a few, was told they ran small, so I went with the l/xl and it fits well. Usually wear s/m in hats.

My first thought is why did they OD on the ponies like that

Like they threw darts at the hoody, wherever it lands is where a pony goes

Thanks, seems like they’ve only got m/l so we’ll see how that goes.
6B8098A2-D419-406F-89BB-191BBDE0FE98.jpeg
E371D3FA-95D8-4BF5-AB8B-8F54C223D176.jpeg

some more CLOT pieces, I know some in here might not like but I’ll probably be trying to grab the Harrington jacket if the price isn't too crazy

Top jacket is dope but I'm sure it will be $700+ like the last varsity toggle.

is there a coupon for the outlets? I was thinking of hitting it up tomorrow...I don't know why I don't get any coupons anymore smh

rl2.jpg

rl1.jpg

Want to buy these two ones especially the second one, embrodery is perfect on it plus color of the cap makes it very easy to wear and Polo Bear look is smart with its Fair Isle tricot
EDIT : This scarf looks really nice
rl3.jpg

Last edited:
Latest purchase:
Polo Shearling Fur Patchwork Coat

Screenshot_20210116-085901_Instagram.jpg

I always check through items on my RL Wantlist when I find them, so it's only right that I post the checked pic directly from my list.
I saw one picture of this coat shown by someone overseas 10 years ago. I didn't take a screenshot, which was a huge mistake; I thought I'd never see it again. I put the cash aside back then and started hunting. For almost 10 years, no trace of the coat anywhere. I even passed on the cream colored Purple Label retro of this coat because I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied with anything else. Recently the coat surfaced, I negotiated a great price, and I checked another grail off my RL Wantlist.

Back to the hunt...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom