**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I always liked Safari as a brand.

1613288315975.png

trophy-removebg-preview.png

The Safari rain slicker. A gift for you.
lol

damn I got the gym reds and the jacket/joggers... these joints are fire though..I got the game royal and royal toes 1’s... but the 14s seems like a better fit
I got the game royal 1s.. didn’t even think to put em with them. I guess the game royal and royal 1s would go with them too. Prolly the black/blue 13s too but the laneys matched color scheme too hard and I’ve been waiting on the right stuff to go with them for years lol

I got the gym red 14s too.. I haven’t worn them yet but when I do I’m thinking about using them on this outfit whenever I find which closet I put this sweatshirt/pants in lol
9FF37942-F202-4311-B77C-F0CE4140E73C.png

was going to wait til I got the pants in .... will post full fit in about a week or so !!
IMG_0002.jpeg
I don’t even remember those Uptempos dropping, that’s a tough fit too and yeah the quality is amazing. We haven’t even put emphasis on the shoulders or the back in our pics

I got the game royal 1s.. didn’t even think to put em with them. I guess the game royal and royal 1s would go with them too. Prolly the black/blue 13s too but the laneys matched color scheme too hard and I’ve been waiting on the right stuff to go with them for years lol

I got the gym red 14s too.. I haven’t worn them yet but when I do I’m thinking about using them on this outfit whenever I find which closet I put this sweatshirt/pants in lol
9FF37942-F202-4311-B77C-F0CE4140E73C.png

I don’t even remember those Uptempos dropping, that’s a tough fit too and yeah the quality is amazing. We haven’t even put emphasis on the shoulders or the back in our pics

be careful with those red racing pants the black bleeds on to the red in the wash ... rl.com refunded me right away dont think they can do it 2 years later..

a couple times is all happened on the first wash 🤦‍♂️... now I dry clean anything with that polo shirt mesh material
Yeah I don’t even think I would’ve put that in the washer honestly. I only use the washer for Polo shirts, under clothes and tees

the material I’m not too sure about I send to the cleaners

and its $20 less than rl.com

1613351713056.png
Dillards always seems to have the lowest stock on stuff. I’m still up in the air on if I even wanna add the hoodie to the closet... they rarely have sales but when they do, they normally have some great deals if your size is still in stock

p1 cleaner than your church shoes yeah...this hoodie for those that missed out on bmx ...different but the same, same but different..... Me tho... I got a problem I have to get them all !!

Anybody seen the all over pony shorts in grey at your outlets? The regular one comes with white horses. But the more rare pair comes with gold ones. I saw them at one outlet but they didn't have my size. Nowhere else

Had them order them twice. Both times the white points showed up

Never seen the pair with gold horses but I have the other pair. Outlets are known for messing up phone orders and sending the wrong thing... word to antnyc antnyc . Speaking of which... your like make me remember I had this shirt which I though would match perfectly with the shoes...

20210215_201100.jpg

They don't really, but it might not be so bad considering they won't actually be right next to the shirt. Now I remember why I haven't wore my 13s... 😓

Back
Top Bottom