**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Never seen the pair with gold horses but I have the other pair. Outlets are known for messing up phone orders and sending the wrong thing... word to antnyc antnyc . Speaking of which... your like make me remember I had this shirt which I though would match perfectly with the shoes...

20210215_201100.jpg

They don't really, but it might not be so bad considering they won't actually be right next to the shirt. Now I remember why I haven't wore my 13s... 😓
Wanted that shirt bad. Lol. Not a bad look though my man.

Just ****ed up and bought that damn CLOT coat. I was really impressed with the quality of the shoes... and I didn't buy a single coat last year. I usually buy at least 1 new coat a year... sometimes multiples if it was a good year, but last year I had a lot going on and I decided I needed to chill, but this year is gonna be great I'm not even gonna sweat it $400 isn't the most I've spent on a coat and I actually really do think it's a good value for what it's worth, as a wool coat. Plus it's cold af outside, ****, I love my coat collection. I'd be sad if I moved somewhere that was always warm and couldn't break em out at least once a year.

Anyway I felt bad about buying it at first because of the little guy above, but then I thought... I'm gonna have this coat forever. Levi will be able to fit it in like 14 years, and I have a feeling he's gonna want the toggle coat over this one but eventually we could rock em together and that will be cool. :smile:

Anyway I'm not buying **** else.

I was gonna grab one of them new mask but I got like 6 of the other ones already and thought to myself, how many damn mask do I really need?

It’s ok I had a 25% off myself that I used, was surprised to see these there hoping they hit clearance in a month or so:
2611BB85-C056-42B6-90AA-F805AB3B1CD7.jpeg
These are sitting at the outlets here in L.A. People want them but nobody is copping at a $300 price point. Even with a 30% coupon, it is still $210 plus tax. This is a hard sell after everyone being able to cop the denim jackets at 50% off during the holidays. I predict that these will go on sale especially with the factory stores starting to receive Spring merchandise now. When it goes on markdown I will buy (stacking with a coupon of course). :smokin

oie_Qf9TTWcNbKZu.png

What Polo Sport should look like.
I will add green cuffs. I am making a custom out of a
plain polo sweatshirt. One off screen printed art piece.

I am personally making a water sports stadium sweatshirt.
*Polo is not making any water sports pieces.
Once again, they can take this idea. But dont erase my influence. lol
Official polo vectors are used. Jet ski tee mock up.

oie_DX62TiRRfeja.png

polo_sport_bottle-removebg-preview.png

1613653989613.png

Inspiration.
A simple picture.

"Come with me if you want to live."

- Terminator 2

Last edited:
These are sitting at the outlets here in L.A. People want them but nobody is copping at a $300 price point. Even with a 30% coupon, it is still $210 plus tax. This is a hard sell after everyone being able to cop the denim jackets at 50% off during the holidays. I predict that these will go on sale especially with the factory stores starting to receive Spring merchandise now. When it goes on markdown I will buy (stacking with a coupon of course). :smokin

Yea, I was wondering why the MSRP was higher than the rest of the premier denim jackets that the factory's released in the past couple of years... I need that price to come way down lol.

Just received new disco codes for PRL Factory stores.
Through Feb 23. Personally not using.

6CC91E4F-D5B3-4DA1-8AE7-678054071881.png
BF618259-49A5-4B2B-9EBA-EAC63B5DF7E1.png

Yea, I was wondering why the MSRP was higher than the rest of the premier denim jackets that the factory's released in the past couple of years... I need that price to come way down lol.
I read the transcript for the most recent RL investors conference call and they straight up told the investors that raising prices is part of their strategy AND that "full price sell through" is their intent on most products. I don't know about you guys but the factory stores in L.A. are a ghost town due to the pandemic and sales are way down like 60%. The last three coupons they've sent me have been 30% off which is the company acknowledging that the sorry 20% coupons are not getting traffic into stores. Bear hoodies have increased from $99 to $168. Raising prices on premium denim is not a winning strategy. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom