**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got cold again up here
20210422_151646.jpg

Yo yo yo!

restock on polo x browns @ Farfetch and browns!

just grabbed snow beach pants, p-wing sweatshirt and others!

keep checking if you got Items bookmarked.

I thought they had finished and most of the stuff was selling out... and then the stadium popover jacket ended up getting some sizes thrown up.
Long sleeve crest shirt in xxl and small just went up.

almost all sizes for snow beachpants just loaded into browns sustem

Grabbed Pwing reversible jacket

didn’t realize first time around it was reversible with the polo ball on the opposite side:nthat:

now let’s just hope it ships

I didn’t see that one pop back into stock.

grabbed snow beach pants, p-wing tartan sweatshirt, stadium plaid popover

hoping any of em ship! Will be thrilled if I actually end up getting the stadium popover... that was the best piece in collection, IMO.

I didn’t see that one pop back into stock.

grabbed snow beach pants, p-wing tartan sweatshirt, stadium plaid popover

hoping any of em ship! Will be thrilled if I actually end up getting the stadium popover... that was the best piece in collection, IMO.
There Was a couple sizes left I just checked again and it’s all sold out

fingers crossed 🤞

For a dude you know can dress sometimes.. fab dresses like a clown 98.5% of the time so it’s nice to see him in some good Lo rather than a pink fur bomber with lime green accents or some dumb ****

PRL Factory Store. Through 4/27.
Read details on use. Have noticed this the lowest base disco rate. Prob get another mailing soon after.

A24AC39B-1BD4-4DBD-8134-CABED4D1CC4B.png
57E35D5C-5C56-4248-B154-849F02761E9B.png
Been seeing a lot of “one time use” in the description.. what happened to using them over and over until they expire? they keep sending me the low discounts. The one I got is 15%

Been seeing a lot of “one time use” in the description.. what happened to using them over and over until they expire? they keep sending me the low discounts. The one I got is 15%

Not sure. Been a long minute since used a factory store code. Just been passing them along since not using. Have noticed mine range from 20-30.

I love that hat. They canceled my first order and I caught a restock last week and called them up and got it with the 25% f&f and free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom