**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Has anyone read this?

20210418_113035.jpg

think there is an even larger contingent of polo country/sportsman fans... just haven’t had any collections in a while.most of the planned stuff for q4 never came out.
The vaccine is out, people are busting at the restraints, and retail sales records were high last month with "revenge shopping". Plus, all the fashion houses just sat on stock all last year. This summer could be feast, could be famine for gear.

Has anyone read this?

20210418_113035.jpg
Heard of it havent read it. Actually want to read it. I grew up in the projects but i always liked mixing the preppy stuff like oxford shirts and boat shoes with the graphic items. Alotta dudes cant dress and hide behind all the flashy graphic items thinking to themselves that they killin it but really out there looking silly. See em on the gram all the time.

Has anyone read this?

20210418_113035.jpg
meant to be humor in case anyone actually takes this book seriously

illustrations are cool but tbh Ralph to me has always been cooler than the more traditional prep shops/brands. When someone brings up ivy style/trad/prep, I always get a stuffy image in my head (brooks brothers / j press). Ralph me to was always a step cooler.

either way both asos and beams going to sell out eventually, some browns stock still sitting, its all so subjective....with that said they selling outlet items at limited edition prices....yo Joe tell em why im mad son....CMON MAAAAAN!

THe browns was cool this beams collab is trash. For those saying its dope ya need to explain. Just plain clothes with a horsey that say ralph lauren. Looks like a hotel workers uniform or a free give away type of item. Its starting to feel like people will just buy any junk as long as its a collab.

Why does someone need to explain what they think looks good, kind of weird. I’m sure you have **** in your closet that needs an explanation on why you thought it looked good, but no one’s going to ask you why you thought it looked good.
Exactly you cant explain whats intriguing about these items. I would be able to explain it. Either a unique design or the quality or something else. You just like the fact that the tag at the neck says beams or asos or one of those other wack clothing lines.

Back
Top Bottom