**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The new Fall Rrl 21' Collection looks incredible. Hopefully RL delivers everything shown on time.

Screenshot_20210627-105516_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210627-130429_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210627-130453_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210627-130523_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210627-130601_Instagram.jpg
If i cant get the stadium tank at least i know ill be able to cop those two southwestern button ups.

resellers will buy ALL of the stadium pieces. im over it, they are actually helping us save our bread for other important things in life... contrary to popular belief, polo isnt everything. one clown trying to sell the tank top for 499 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
if i get my hands on any tank tops , ill sell them for 175. just to mess with the resellers 🤣🤣

LoL You should redirect all this energy at the cat’s that help to create and continue feed these resellers. Make a post towards them 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣 Someone posted where to find sought after merch today, you must really think them bigger circus folk 🤣😂🤣😂
If you get your hand on that tank n sell it for 175 that makes you as bad as the resellers you going in on🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Double the price? Shame on you 😂🤣😂🤣

LoL You should redirect all this energy at the cat’s that help to create and continue feed these resellers. Make a post towards them 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣 Someone posted where to find sought after merch today, you must really think them bigger circus folk 🤣😂🤣😂
If you get your hand on that tank n sell it for 175 that makes you as bad as the resellers you going in on🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Double the price? Shame on you 😂🤣😂🤣
🤣🤣 ok. ill sell them for $100. is that a good number for you??

No.
I like them too. But its not them.

Rowing Blazers is bigger. Their site and catalogue is bigger.
These guys only have 2 small shops and a distribution location in the same state.
Small site.

Now I created a scavenger hunt without intending to.😉

Their basically doing what I wanted to do with polo sport.
Making it feel like a private owned boutique brand from a coastal area.

After the stadium Tokyo capsule I will leak their name.
https://kieljamespatrick. com/

bro really tried to act like this was some secretive, members only company and that he would do us a favor by giving up the name.

🤡

Famous is 💯💯 curious though🤔🤔 if you had one to move and dude offered you 499 for it you saying you wouldn’t sell it at that price🤔🤔🧐🧐
Me? If I ever lay hands on one, I ain't sellin, anyway. That joint is legacy-type Polo, to me.

But, if I was selling, heeeeeelll mawfawn yeah, I'd let the market do what it does. The ones I've seen, the seller started out like $175.00. Aight. The bidders did the rest. Not the sellers fault it sold for $621.00. If the demand is there, then that's what it is. And no, it hasn't relisted yet, so it looks like they paid.

What I'm saying is screwed in the game is the initial drop. A negro don't even get a chance to cop even at Ralph's crazy retail prices, no moe.

Me? If I ever lay hands on one, I ain't sellin, anyway. That joint is legacy-type Polo, to me.

But, if I was selling, heeeeeelll mawfawn yeah, I'd let the market do what it does. The ones I've seen, the seller started out like $175.00. Aight. The bidders did the rest. Not the sellers fault it sold for $621.00. If the demand is there, then that's what it is. And no, it hasn't relisted yet, so it looks like they paid.

What I'm saying is screwed in the game is the initial drop. A negro don't even get a chance to cop even at Ralph's crazy retail prices, no moe.

Sry, that questions was meant for moe dee’s berries 🤣😂🤣😂 I should’ve been more specific by separating my questions. I totally agreeing with you though 💯💯

n Moe, your full of it 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ You’d take that bread like anyone else n there wouldn’t be anything wrong with it. Stop trying to save face🙄🙄

https://kieljamespatrick. com/

bro really tried to act like this was some secretive, members only company and that he would do us a favor by giving up the name.

🤡
Find this...

1624917595265.png

Find it...

Ain't rowing blazers and it ain't kjp.

I will make it easier and give you the hat too.

1624917934053.png

Find it and then you can wash the deck and scrape the barnacles off the hull.
Another cp 92 alternative that I wear with Ralph.

Last edited:
Dude stop taking this stuff seriously.
I was just giving some guys who have their stadium plugs a little taste of their own medicine.

Not cool when you see something that's nice and nobody wanna give up the plug or link.

Calm down.

You are the 🃏buddy. If you were following the thread you would understand why I did that.

Last edited:
Sry, that questions was meant for moe dee’s berries 🤣😂🤣😂 I should’ve been more specific by separating my questions. I totally agreeing with you though 💯💯

n Moe, your full of it 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ You’d take that bread like anyone else n there wouldn’t be anything wrong with it. Stop trying to save face🙄🙄
ok. u got me 🤣

Back
Top Bottom