**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

oh man you guys are going to hate these

as kids clothes, I kind of dig.. might grab for my 2yr old daughter

Skateboard themed bear stuff for kids
One of which has bear wearing snow beach
10312825-3407-4C10-A5DC-18ED9651A4D7.png
2702B942-E2D1-46E4-9D50-1AC1D536E3C8.png

I haven’t grabbed Ralph’s club yet, as they ended up having some good free gifts for “cologne intense” about a month after launch. (Only saw what they had at Macy’s, but they had a special beanie with matching color scheme and I think a polo.)

haven’t seen anything yet until today… ulta has this keychain as a free gift, and it’s actually in some of the promo shots of the cologne on the table.

hoping for other gifts to come out as well. Love the Art Deco RL monogram

9612C5C6-0DE3-4A33-9825-6E0358D3ED1F.png

Man I love the customer service from RL... I bought a hoodie and a bunch of other stuff a month ago while I was deployed. So i'm not home to check the items but they were delivered and my brother was there for the delivery. I get an email a few days after the delivery stating that one of the hoodies was the wrong size. So I call them up and say that since im not home, I wont make it for their 30 day return policy. The lady says its fine and she will put it in the notes and I can call them when I get home for the return. So i get home and call them and then the person that picked up states that they cant do it because its outside the 30 day window. I told her to check the notes and it was their fault for sending me the wrong size and I told her i was unable to do the return because I was out of the country. She tells me to hold on says they can do the return but they can only sell the item at the current price plus they will give me 40% OFF. I told her the hoodie price was almost $200 and 40% off that will only give me 120 and the hoodie that i purchased was for less than that at the time. So after going back and forth and she speaks to her boss, she comes back and says that they can now do a better deal for me. She emails me a return label and states that If i can purchase the hoodie now they can give me 70% off. I thought she misspoke but apparently they must've checked my purchase history and saw that I spend alot of bread. So I told her I will return the item same day and she ends up giving me the hoodie for 70% off. Long story short, I paid 50% off but because they messed up...I ended up paying $56 for the hoodie and she sent it overnight mail. Anyway, shout out to RL customer service.. much appreciated.
order.jpg

D6366751-7A02-43B4-A861-9E637D74A765.jpeg

Ouch 😣

Maybe this is meant for the brooklyn babies plus + and minus - boots list of transformers out there claiming to be so much about the culture but carry it the other way 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Celebrating the life and times of the late SEAN Price I want to that errrr body that purchased hats & tees you are truly appreciated
As a graff writer this pick is ill to me cause I’ve never signed anything I created that was turned in a garment…🎨🎨 25th anniversary of me doing what i
🤙🏾💜🤙🏾
I just looked at it for a moment…..I’m blowing this up and framing it. Thank you @wilsunheadtonic 🙏🏾

E1B6E8A3-0560-469F-95C4-6C585C85564A.jpeg

Oh da layout I rocked for my brother #seanliveson
0B1CED44-2F82-417C-BDA4-5509B2EEC6BC.jpeg

design I did celebrating my brother!!!!
3BBF3AF8-D7D6-4E5B-A0AE-F22C628EC75D.jpeg
821414EF-8282-4A7D-BB5C-67824DF14AC8.jpeg

Celebrating the life and times of the late SEAN Price I want to that errrr body that purchased hats & tees you are truly appreciated
As a graff writer this pick is ill to me cause I’ve never signed anything I created that was turned in a garment…🎨🎨 25th anniversary of me doing what i
🤙🏾💜🤙🏾
I just looked at it for a moment…..I’m blowing this up and framing it. Thank you @wilsunheadtonic 🙏🏾

E1B6E8A3-0560-469F-95C4-6C585C85564A.jpeg

Oh da layout I rocked for my brother #seanliveson
0B1CED44-2F82-417C-BDA4-5509B2EEC6BC.jpeg

design I did celebrating my brother!!!!
3BBF3AF8-D7D6-4E5B-A0AE-F22C628EC75D.jpeg
821414EF-8282-4A7D-BB5C-67824DF14AC8.jpeg

Some tees still available in limited sizes
black and grey.
smalls/med sold out
hats sold out
DM me if interested 🤙🏾💜🤙🏾
KRASHWERKZ/Instagram.com
This is what it's all about, at the end of the day. The culture on the ground. Peace, Krash.

Anybody have any coupons for the site (not the factory store), have to buy a bunch of pocket squares for my groomsmen and not trying to spend a small fortune.

^ this Tokyo stadium lineup looks like it will be pretty large.

Hopefully something like cp-93 capsule.

all the leaks of stadium 2021 stuff got me looking at indigo stadium lineup again.

didn’t think it was amazing when it first dropped, but it ended up growing on me. Great time to buy that stuff too. Just finished the collection by grabbing the zip up jacket for $200, and the joggers for $125.

Back
Top Bottom