**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Is the patch full embroidered to the sweater or is it just the outline embroidered? Patch would look real nice on the back of a down jacket (particularly the new one with the snowboard graphic)

C632F7C3-CBD6-4238-BE62-ADD06FA987B3.jpeg

The hoodie and wrist bands came in, just waiting on both t shirts to come , I thought the wrist bands came in a box, and was hoping I could fit into a size medium I’m usually a size large ( 6 foot 215 pounds) I mean it fits but it’s def snug. I hate the sizing on polo clothing it be all over the place, on coats I wear a size XL, sweaters I’m a large sometimes a medium, does anyone have the same problem??
Definitely with the Classic M L XL thing.

Makes no sense collecting polo.

He sends stuff we can't get overseas.

And notice how that hat looks so much like what we like and not the stuff they
usually make now.

I only buy polo once in a blue now.

Y'all can have everything else.

You can have more polo than me. Its cool.

Most of the good stuff don't release over here anyway.

Last edited:
I had enough to buy that whole collection but I only bought the polo.

The good stuff was not available. Tank shorts etc.

I didn't like the way most of it looked to be honest.

They knew better than to release that over here.

That's all people would have bought if the tank and shorts was
not available.

If i cant get this..
rings_tank-removebg-preview.png

I just got this...
gucci_tank-removebg-preview.png

Yall can have more polo than me. I never said I was a Lo Life.
Im a polo fan not a lo life.

Last edited:
Check your emails fam - RL just sent me a 25% coupon this morning.

fall event?

Mine was for 15%

for a dude that spends as much as I do on Ralph, it’s starting to piss me off how stingy they’ve become with the coupons.

they’ve clearly bought some software that analyzes customer data and tells them what coupon discount will maximize top line and margin. Apparently I’m too loyal of a client, that their software is saying I’ll come back anyway.

might need to not buy Jack sheeet for a few months. Anyone make multiple profiles and end up getting different coupon codes?

Wondering if this kind of looks like an overshirt is going to be released sometime before the holidays. They're pitching the bear sweater on this Pic but kind of like the overshirt as well.
Screenshot_20211027-065808_Chrome.jpg

The waist pack and bag are both still up on goat.

waist pack $175,
Bag is $95

my bag game in last might. actually has the square Tokyo stadium tag (unlike the bucket hat or Fanny pack).

Limited to 500 pieces.

curious to see if either do well long term for collectors and resale. I won’t be selling mine, but I could see them going up in price. Snow beach was probably the hardest waist pack to find for me, and the price it was selling at was sometimes ridiculous.
9BC41A9F-0A2C-4E5A-9FF8-0E63B5B44E63.jpeg
7ABC6405-BAA1-4CEE-BFFD-BFD5D0531AFD.jpeg

fall event?

Mine was for 15%

for a dude that spends as much as I do on Ralph, it’s starting to piss me off how stingy they’ve become with the coupons.

they’ve clearly bought some software that analyzes customer data and tells them what coupon discount will maximize top line and margin. Apparently I’m too loyal of a client, that their software is saying I’ll come back anyway.

might need to not buy Jack sheeet for a few months. Anyone make multiple profiles and end up getting different coupon codes?
Son!!!! I didnt even get a damm coupon, I spent over 10,000 easy this year on Ralph Lauren, every mlb item, almost every coat/jacket that came out, every teddy sweater, and I can’t even get a damm 20 percent off code? This starting to actually piss me off

They only send me 15% for the outlet. Haven’t gotten more than that in months.

RL.com hasn’t sent me a promo in months. I had to use someone else’s code for their most recent promo. Idk what’s with their algorithm

Reactions: BDP
This was one of my best purchases a couple years ago, paid $200 from macys, still haven’t wore it, heaviest coat I think I ever owned, what’s some of the best deals you’ve had???
Great buy.

I feel like every purchase I've made over the last 10 years were all my best ever. I've spent nowhere near what any of my items are worth. There's too many to count.

This was one of my best purchases a couple years ago, paid $200 from macys, still haven’t wore it, heaviest coat I think I ever owned, what’s some of the best deals you’ve had???

damn, that’s a great deal.

I’d love this coat for $200.

wish they kept all the patches, but still thought it looked great how they released it. Looked like a quality piece.

damn, that’s a great deal.

I’d love this coat for $200.

wish they kept all the patches, but still thought it looked great how they released it. Looked like a quality piece.
Yea they definitely be releasing different stock pictures and when you actually get the item in hand your like wth it’s missing all the patches it had in the pictures lol, it’s definitely a quality piece but ran huge

Back
Top Bottom