**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This was one of my best purchases a couple years ago, paid $200 from macys, still haven’t wore it, heaviest coat I think I ever owned, what’s some of the best deals you’ve had???
One that comes to mind is the Rlx lunar jacket for like 200 something, from an NTer ITT who apparently "isnt for the culture". Whatever that means
I want Ebay to start "authenticating" that my seller is "for the culture", or no bid.

One that comes to mind is the Rlx lunar jacket for like 200 something, from an NTer ITT who apparently "isnt for the culture". Whatever that means
Let’s not forget this "got em" by ralph!
expectation
Screenshot_20211027-152330_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211027-152340_Photos.jpg

reality
Screenshot_20211027-152307_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211027-152359_Photos.jpg

🤦🏿‍♂️

One of my best purchases was a pair of shell cordovan chukkas for $200 wore them for a year or two and then sold them for $600
I remember you posting those with a bag that you purchased around the same time. One of my favorite NT pickup posts.

Ok, now that everyone has been posting their best cheapest buy, what’s your most expensive?? This one cost me a arm and a leg!!!
Not my most expensive, but one that I had think about before spending
Screenshot_20211027-191107_Instagram.jpg

If you are near chicago

Just stopped at the polo store at the rosemont mall near ohare airport.

this entire rack is purple label. Every item is marked down on the tag 60-75% off, and then everything is another 25% off that.

048927E1-82A0-4184-987A-3D05921E5CF3.jpeg

Some of the new stuff I saw that I don’t thinks been posted here… couple polo country style items (they had other shirts with similar country/sportsman designs) and ski stuff.

there was a green sweatshirt that was supposed to come out last year, with a moose graphic on it. Never came out, but factory store has same graphic on a red tshirt.
D69B44C9-E521-4E51-8482-9297477694B3.jpeg

808E9FFC-86FE-4A79-AD53-5BF8196BBB34.jpeg

Overpriced for what it is TBH.

Definitely going to make it to a sale.
Is it? Comparable shearlings run similar. Acne has their shearling for ~2.6k. Valstar shearlings probably range from 2.5 to 3k+. RRL will definitely hit disco like you mentioned so I think you can snag under $2k

Is it? Comparable shearlings run similar. Acne has their shearling for ~2.6k. Valstar shearlings probably range from 2.5 to 3k+. RRL will definitely hit disco like you mentioned so I think you can snag under $2k

Nah Fam...its the names that = the mark up. Just my opinion of course.

$1450.

• Crafted from thick, supple shearling with a nappa leather finished exterior
• Removable hood lined with raccoon fur
• Leather welted seams
• Double buckle throat latch
• Heavy duty front zipper over a wind flap
• Side entry hand warmer pockets
• Interior pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.

cockpit-2102m.-brown-front-01-2_1080x.jpg

Last edited:
There’s definitely a markup for name but there’s no way around that. If the cockpit jacket works for you then definitely grab it.

Back
Top Bottom