**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I saw this exact coat at a Saks in my size years ago on, on sale at that. Should of grabbed it
I wish that I had the chance to mark it off my list back then. Would have saved me years of looking for it after Ralph Lauren pulled it off the website.

Never pulled the trigger because of sizing. how's the fit on that PL parka
It has a tailored fit, but it's true to size.

Anyone have this in an XL, that’s wanting to part with?
BD8A4E2D-ED8B-4BB0-94CD-214ED6B3DFD0.jpeg

Stopped by a Macy’s for the first time in ages

Were these a Macy’s in store exclusive? Feel like I’ve never seen them posted.

I’m assuming Macy’s got a long sleeve p-wing tshirt (these) to go with the general release of the short sleeve white pwing?

C8A7E2B9-8FBD-4DAA-9545-8DF2F1DBA79E.jpeg
0A8F0AA2-AFB7-4067-892D-8177BD34C9B1.jpeg

Can’t find theses joints on the Macy’s website… anyone see it there?

Yah I never saw them anywhere online.

Couldn’t even find anyone reselling them on ebay. That’s a real surprise…

was this some sort of limited release?

I should have checked the other sizes… they had like 4-5 more of these on the clearance rack at Macy’s @ Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL.

Think they’ve got a deal with Ralph to produce some Macy’s-exclusive items that will also be in-store only…

Stopped by a Macy’s for the first time in ages

Were these a Macy’s in store exclusive? Feel like I’ve never seen them posted.

I’m assuming Macy’s got a long sleeve p-wing tshirt (these) to go with the general release of the short sleeve white pwing?

yes I believe someone posted these shirts few weeks back, are they 100% cotton ?

Can’t find theses joints on the Macy’s website… anyone see it there?
Seent them at the Herald square Macy's last month... Anybody in the city can confirm.. they felt cheap so I didn't buy it for 60 bucks but for 35 I might have to head out there this week...

Seent them at the Herald square Macy's last month... Anybody in the city can confirm.. they felt cheap so I didn't buy it for 60 bucks but for 35 I might have to head out there this week...

They are the typical summer long sleeve.

100% cotton but thinner. Think theyd work well with stadium stuff, polo sport joggers, etc.

At $35 it felt like a slam dunk. I’d have gotten one in each color if they still had em. But, I like rolling up the sleeves on a long sleeve piece…. And figured we’d never have long sleeve p-wing tshirts.

the purple label resort collection got more price drops over at SSENSE.

White robe is down a little, and the white terry blazer dropped to $403.

I grabbed the last large, but I saw they still got the XL and XXL in stock, 1 each.

Normally wouldn’t drop $400 on something like this… but I kind of dig what they did here. Unique way to make it a piece you can throw on with swim trunks and a tshirt…
D47E887F-7605-496A-BF1A-8ED8134C661A.jpeg
C1CDC9F0-038A-4EA8-83C8-1EB118502C4F.jpeg
7035879E-1CE2-4B26-91A4-9F2ED7AA6FF9.jpeg

Do we really have to wait another four years for another red and blue stadium? The pwing the top symbol

Do we really have to wait another four years for another red and blue stadium? The pwing the top symbol

Yes! That and the 1992 placement on everything

Wouldn't be mad if it was another 10 years, Ralph has kinda killed the allure of those symbols by slapping it everywhere with no rhyme or reason.

Ralph can pause pwing/stadium mania for a sec and focus on other lines that can use some love.

Back
Top Bottom