**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wouldn't even try.

Dry clean only for me but if its just a spot or cuffs / collar then Woolite dark, hand wash cold water only those spots in the sink / tub and air dry / no hanger.

Make sure its a good dry cleaner because some of them will fade your clothes too - depending on the chemicals used.

I stick to the ones with the environmentally friendly chemicals and haven't had a problem.
Good stuff

polo-ralph-lauren-x-browns-p-wing-crew-neck-sweatshirt_15778971_30825682_800.jpg

ralph-lauren-olympic-uniform_35.jpg

XSQBN2UHJZHDPHUZVPJLRXCAAI.jpg

Lewiston Maine. Hopefully RL pumped the local economy up a bit with the contracts...

Last edited:
polo-ralph-lauren-x-browns-p-wing-crew-neck-sweatshirt_15778971_30825682_800.jpg

ralph-lauren-olympic-uniform_35.jpg

XSQBN2UHJZHDPHUZVPJLRXCAAI.jpg

Lewiston Maine. Hopefully RL pumped the local economy up a bit with the contracts...

Great vid on the boot manufacturer. It looks like RL removed the red stripe from above the Midsole. I wih they didn't. The red stripe really made the boots stand out.
20220205_222450.jpg

Last edited:
RLX_COAT-removebg-preview.png

Baby Bear sit down in Mens and Womens size.

Gen Z RL 2K bear by R.S.
rl_2k_SWEATSHIRT-removebg-preview.png

"New Grails aint too hard to make if you tried."
girl_bear-removebg-preview.png

The car service is waiting.

Last edited:
To attract younger crowd to polo is not hard.

I usually ask myself if my niece would wear it.
And why would she?

If the answer makes sense, then the design makes sense.
How hard is it to do this? Not hard.
Gen Z tank.

RL_2K_TANK-overlay-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
Dudes started boosting polo in my community and it spread.

You could not buy polo no wherein brooklyn except Kings Plaza or downtown A&S.
Now everybody an expert at polo. Kings Plaza was in fllat bush, hermans was in flatbush, aereopostale was in flatbush,
ETC

Polo boosting started in flatbush and crown heights and spread to brownsville and the rest of bk.
They my sons.

Children. That school is located on FLATBUSH AVE.
Dudes was wearing 8 ball jackets and starter outside flatbush.
lmao

I dont need no new mofo permission to post nothing.

Last edited:

Now everybody an expert at polo. Kings Plaza was in fllat bush, hermans was in flatbush, aereopostale was in flatbush,
ETC

Polo boosting started in flatbush and crown heights and spread to brownsville and the rest of bk.
They my sons.

lmao

Herman's used to sell the High Adventure backpacks for 39.99, that was the booster bag big and could fit mad stuff as so I was told by the older heads. I got one for the look and for school. BK started LO culture, facts.

Wouldn't even try.

Dry clean only for me but if its just a spot or cuffs / collar then Woolite dark, hand wash cold water only those spots in the sink / tub and air dry / no hanger.

Make sure its a good dry cleaner because some of them will fade your clothes too - depending on the chemicals used.

I stick to the ones with the environmentally friendly chemicals and haven't had a problem.
I’ll have to hunt for an “environmentally friendly” dry cleaner. I pulled some of my early 200O’s sweatshirts out (Willie Esco, Pure Playaz, stuff like that) that had only ever been dry cleaned, recently. All the elastic at wrists and waists was “dried out” and ruined. It’s made me nervous about dry cleaning anything with elastic.

I’ll have to hunt for an “environmentally friendly” dry cleaner. I pulled some of my early 200O’s sweatshirts out (Willie Esco, Pure Playaz, stuff like that) that had only ever been dry cleaned, recently. All the elastic at wrists and waists was “dried out” and ruined. It’s made me nervous about dry cleaning anything with elastic.
Thats rough man. If your reason for dry cleaning is because of potential color bleeding you can try shout color catcher sheets.. help with holding color im hearing. It would be nice to toss stuff in the wash. Hate to pay for dry cleaning everytime. Then again i would have to actually wear my stuff..know everyone got a kick out of that haha

I use Tide Studio, Woolite Dark, and even Cheer... never had a problem with bleeding, just make sure to wash it cold and it should be fine.
That's the key to the whole discussion. I started washing cold many moons ago in college after my Ralph horsey shirts and Hilfiger polos would be faded after one wash. Went cold and never went back.

ETC

They my sons.

lmao

We all know crown heights was the home of the lo life's... I grew up a few blocks away from St John's and Utica... Crown heights / Brownsville c'mon Mang..

Have you ever washed the red pwing crewneck with those detergents??

I’ve washed the red pwing crew neck probably 20-25 times.

No bleeding, but the p-wing graphic showing some aging.

Cold + delicate, usually a detergent meant for color/brights, but I’m sure I’ve washed it with regular stuff too.

The only thing I do different for some items is hang to dry or lay flat. Even done some hand wash only stuff from purple label in the delicate cycle with good detergent, and haven’t had any problems yet….

I’ll upload a couple pics so you can see condition. It’s fine for me, and if I worry about clothing too much I don’t end up ever wearing it… but I realize that’s not for everyone.

Edit: actually, that equestrian polo from purple label… that I’ll probably baby.
C4802C59-39AA-4BBF-96C9-E0C164A861AF.jpeg

E245E074-A40E-4ABE-A524-D54FAECC69E0.jpeg
This one explicitly states to hand wash
E711A52A-9C56-4561-B66C-AA36A3BBAF04.jpeg

Attachments

• 001B14A6-40B4-4039-85D6-85C3758F1692.jpeg
    001B14A6-40B4-4039-85D6-85C3758F1692.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 93CB0FB9-6D95-4475-A0BA-4A6BC7A70D8A.jpeg
    93CB0FB9-6D95-4475-A0BA-4A6BC7A70D8A.jpeg
    420 KB · Views: 165
Back