**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I only mess with Black Label and RRL.

Black Label suits are laterally the best suits out there.

RRL is vintage Americana inspired. Some stuff is costumey but their jeans are the best I've ever had.

I only mess with Black Label and RRL.

Black Label suits are laterally the best suits out there.

RRL is vintage Americana inspired. Some stuff is costumey but their jeans are the best I've ever had.

ok thats whats up

none of the jeans are tapered i noticed though

black label suits........damn frank, nice. yea im a street cat doe, ill take the vintage denims all day

im sayin straight and tapered bottom are different......more snug at the cuff

im heavy on the jogger wave right now but i need some new denims

ive tried on other ralph lauren products and slim fit doesnt work for me, legs too built, end of the day i could get the straight an get them tailored, im just lazy with that stuff

while back i was trying on all these denim and supply denim an it was a no go on all of them, i actually got my leg stuck in one pair pretty bad in the fitting room at macys

Last edited:

an employee told me they got a wool version of the bring it back bear sweater coming this winter. any truth to this?

ive tried on other ralph lauren products and slim fit doesnt work for me, legs too built, end of the day i could get the straight an get them tailored, im just lazy with that stuff

while back i was trying on all these denim and supply denim an it was a no go on all of them, i actually got my leg stuck in one pair pretty bad in the fitting room at macys

Slim fit is garbage. My calves are hooge and joocy and I tried the RRL slim fits on at the Melrose store and must have spent 30 minutes trying to get them in and off. Low straight is where it's at. I also think the recent ones are more tapered at the bottom compared to before.

Can't comment on the Blue Label or Denim and Supply since I don't mess with their bottoms.

Last edited:
Worst case, heading to the tailor is always an option.. If you're looking for a fit like those Kanye X APC then you may have to look else where ..RRL may not be the denim for you.

Slim fit is garbage. My calves are hooge and joocy and I tried the RRL slim fits on at the Melrose store and must have spent 30 minutes trying to get them in and off. Low straight is where it's at. I also think the recent ones are more tapered at the bottom compared to before.

Can't comment on the Blue Label or Denim and Supply since I don't mess with their bottoms.
All I buy is slim fit. I feel like the straight legs fit huge. The Slim have a pretty roomy waist and seat. The thigh are  a little fitted though. They also have a nice taper that is not too digressive.   I usually just size up on the slim fit and wear a belt so I can have room in my  thighs. All the Best jeans  & washes usually come in slim fit. For example the Limited Edition Jeans they seem to do every season, which i happen too have the Dark olive joints and they Greyish olive joints that released the previous two seasons. This Season Limited edition Robucks are really nice you have to check them out in person. web-site pics don't do them justice. They are also slim straight which have a higher rise which is ideal for tucking in your shirt and wearing a vest if you're into that. The Ripped slim fit that MSRP at 490 are pretty nice too. i will be picking them up when they drop to 50% off. My store has tons of stock sitting around.

All I buy is slim fit. I feel like the straight legs fit huge. The Slim have a pretty roomy waist and seat. The thigh are  a little fitted though. They also have a nice taper that is not too digressive.   I usually just size up on the slim fit and wear a belt so I can have room in my  thighs. All the Best jeans  & washes usually come in slim fit. For example the Limited Edition Jeans they seem to do every season, which i happen too have the Dark olive joints and they Greyish olive joints that released the previous two seasons. This Season Limited edition Robucks are really nice you have to check them out in person. web-site pics don't do them justice. They are also slim straight which have a higher rise which is ideal for tucking in your shirt and wearing a vest if you're into that. The Ripped slim fit that MSRP at 490 are pretty nice too. i will be picking them up when they drop to 50% off. My store has tons of stock sitting around.

I opted for the Galveston instead of those Bon jovi looking joints lol

That south western pullover at my outlet. Was tempted but they was showing that much love on the price. Other than that it was dry. Maybe they'll get more stock in tomorrow for the weekend..

How long has this one been on the site? It must have slipped by me(and I'm a sweater guy :lol: ) Only a small and large showing up now.

Last edited:
:wow: wow, that Chief Patchwork is nice. I've checked the site yesterday and it wasn't up so I'm sure it just hit the site. The full size runs should be up soon since only a couple of sizes show up when an item is rolled out.

Edit: Just saw the price $1000 :x

Last edited:
^nice, very nice Kush. I haven't moved into that part of RL yet.
I agree on the model, I don't like the hoody under that sweater either. RL is really pushing these hoodies, but I'd like them worn a different way. Some that are on the site are even made of cashmere which I have on my wishlist.

All I buy is slim fit. I feel like the straight legs fit huge.

this is why i hate denim shopping

slim fit i cant fit and when i find stuff that does fit i dont like the fit

this is why i been wearing khakis and chinos and cargos and joggers all year ive given up on

edit: that makes me wanna look up cool paperweights now, damn NT

Last edited:
Yea for real, recentlyevery morning really early they restock some RRL goods, usually 2/3 pieces it seems like out of no where, got lucky this morn and grabbed a few things... Sometimes I see items that haven't been on the website in months, pleasant surprises

Ha ha. I bet me and you were on at the same time, i saw a few restocks too. Post em up when you get it, I'm curious what you grabbed. Seen a price glitch on some $400 loafers too that night.

RL denim fits terrible including RRL. All that extra width at the cuff looks horrendous in my opinion. Don't wanna be rockin #NTDenim http://niketalk.com/t/581771/ntdenim-complex-list

Every single pair of pants I have I had tapered, including cargos and patchwork denim. I just cannot do that wide leg look.

al audi al audi I taper almost any pants I buy from rl.com except chinos I wear for work. Cargos and jeans all need a slight taper IMO.

This man knows! :smokin

It popped up today, that model is dressed like a damn goof ball, who would wear that underneath a sweater..... this Fall season is a little intense :x

In other news, the beacon duffle is up on the womens side. Thing is dam near half the size of mens duffles. :rolleyes 14.5 x 9 compared to 24 x 12 AND they want $495, :smh:

supermanblue79 supermanblue79 Your boots are up on the site as well... at $1500 :x

Last edited:
Sup fellas

Just a heads up.. I will no longer be providing an additional discount on RL clothing, when/IF I resume you guys will be the first to know, thanks for all the support, loyalty and your business fellas. :smoking I definitely met some great people and formed some interesting relationships, it was a pleasure working with you gents.

Hopefully karma comes back as I will need assistance acquiring pieces in the future ... :nerd:

Last edited:
Sup fellas

Just a heads up.. I will no longer be providing an additional discount on RL clothing, when/IF I resume you guys will be the first to know, thanks for all the support, loyalty and your business fellas. :smoking I definitely met some great people and formed some interesting relationships, it was a pleasure working with you gents.

Hopefully karma comes back as I will need assistance acquiring pieces in the future ... :nerd:

Damn tis a sad sad day! Well you've hooked up a lot of ppl (including myself) so I'm sure plenty of good karma is heading your way on that front bro.

My latest cop from the RL outlet in Allen, TX.

Last edited:
Sup fellas

Sir, I appreciate doing business with you. The list of people on this website that I would gift money to has just taken a substantial hit.

Back
Top Bottom