**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

All good things come to an end, Kush.

I have a few other options, but I enjoyed my experience working with you.

Some random IG re-posts

@Polo sport, Lol

@Frank, That sweater is nice looking. This is on my list if they stay around....even with the random weird red deer patch on the back.

The boots are serious, but the footwear and sweater prices are insane this year. Ralph is determined to profit this season.

@Kush, I always enjoyed seeing you help other NTers with Polo orders. You turned the thread binto a community, and not once did I see one complaint which says a lot about your character. Karma will make sure that you get all of it back, not only in RL discounts but in all aspects of your life.

Last edited:
Frank and Squatch good looks

i found a really good custom tailoring & altercations spot in my area with more than like 30 years experience, so thats what ill be doing

Sup fellas

Just a heads up.. I will no longer be providing an additional discount on RL clothing, when/IF I resume you guys will be the first to know, thanks for all the support, loyalty and your business fellas. :smoking I definitely met some great people and formed some interesting relationships, it was a pleasure working with you gents.

Hopefully karma comes back as I will need assistance acquiring pieces in the future ... :nerd:

My Man.

I told y'all last year I was sitting on 100k-200k worth of Ralph stuff I don't even wear or never wore. I'm trying to find a nice price point for everything at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words fellas, much appreciated!!!!!! Was a pleasure working with you all.

SPB - Thanks bro much appreciated, RL has dope home accessories, expecting to move in September and settle in a new home, hoping to pimp my cave a bit...

Smoke Dog - Thanks Fam

RRL - You are really taking long bruh... :roll eyes , and the pics you sent me of them jackets the other day had me like :x

Last edited:
legend when you have time to wear all that you stay in them texas fields?

you just a collector?

legend when you have time to wear all that you stay in them texas fields?

you just a collector?

Most of what I posted on this page was bought 2-4 years ago. I only wear Rrl and made to measure now. I bring liken2 pair of denim , like 5 shirts and a pair of boots or chucks with me out in the field so when I have down time I get the jump fresh and out my uniform. I wouldn't say I'm a collector just I don't have any responsibilities no kids or wife .

Thanks for the kind words fellas, much appreciated!!!!!! Was a pleasure working with you all.

SPB - Thanks bro much appreciated, RL has dope home accessories, expecting to move in September and settle in a new home, hoping to pimp my cave a bit...

Smoke Dog - Thanks Fam

RRL - You are really taking long bruh... :roll eyes , and the pics you sent me of them jackets the other day had me like :x

Patience lol, I think the funniest encounter we had so far is when u asked about the type 2 denim jacket and I pulled the limited edition one out from 2 years ago with tags still on it .

Saw that. I have no idea. LOL.

I had a half of mind to email the seller to see if he/she has the original patch that was removed to add the seal team joint. ...Put that on a BB blank longbill and you'd be lovely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom