**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That coupon did wonders at Woodbury this weekend :nthat: OP you're the real MVP.

Original price on all the items I purchased added up to about $1,010 and I ended up paying roughly $487 after the coupons/sales, I walked out the door feeling like thief with a smile on my face :lol:

One the employees at the register was like "damn I'm mad you coming off better than my discount" lol .. probably head back this weekend and use the %25 off a few more times before it's over.

Were you able to buy all of that in one transaction? I tried to use the 50off and got told I can only use it on one item.
I came back and used it a couple more times later but it would be so much easier if it could be done in one transaction.

That coupon did wonders at Woodbury this weekend :nthat: OP you're the real MVP.

Original price on all the items I purchased added up to about $1,010 and I ended up paying roughly $487 after the coupons/sales, I walked out the door feeling like thief with a smile on my face :lol:

One the employees at the register was like "damn I'm mad you coming off better than my discount" lol .. probably head back this weekend and use the %25 off a few more times before it's over.

Were you able to buy all of that in one transaction? I tried to use the 50off and got told I can only use it on one item.
I came back and used it a couple more times later but it would be so much easier if it could be done in one transaction.

Nah I wish I could've .. The first cashier let me use the 25% off coupon for my smaller items then he did a separate transaction and let me use the 50% off on a RLX jacket since it cost the most. After that, I picked up a few more things using the 50% off since he didn't take the coupon. I just kept switching which line I went too until they finally took the coupon after the 4th time lol

when i print to PDF this coupon definitely looks sus...

i don't know guys
mean.gif

I would agree with you if the previous coupon didn't have an equally suspect looking date line. 

Notice the background texture on that line compared to the rest of the coupon.  

Go forth and fLOurish ladies and gents.  You can't win if you don't play

Last edited:
I went to a different cashier each time as well. Now I just hope that coupon floating around now works so I can go in for more :D

Last edited:
Lol last cashier I went to was mad chill dude was willing to split both of transactions so I can get the 50% off both of my items .

Haha I didn't try that. I was afraid they would flag me or something and be like watch out from this guy if he comes back in lol

Code works. Just confirmed. Not me, but somebody I slid the code to on IG used it today.

Flourish, young rl lords.

Back
Top Bottom