**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Recent pick ups. I really like the Beacon vest but I'm returning its way too warm too get any consistent use out of it here in Atlanta. The western is really nice and has a nice medium weight too it. Fits a little big for a RRL western but i figure it should shrink some since it is raw and unwashed.

Keeping the 50 dollar gift card that came with the vest.

Whats going on in here?? Lets get back on track, some good buys on Macys, and Lord&Taylor at the moment. I walked into Macys the other day and half of the store was on sale.

Whats going on in here?? Lets get back on track, some good buys on Macys, and Lord&Taylor at the moment. I walked into Macys the other day and half of the store was on sale.
who you telling?? I got the cabernet bear.... (which will see light of day again today for Work & an AA meeting before entering retirement) & the fur trimmed jacket for $338. It came out to a little unter 300 before CA. state tax. But I swear taxes went up so GAS prices could go down.
will probably break the jacket out for my trip to Belgium with my bear sweats. But I'm going for a more chic look in 2015.
I'm trying to stunt in Brussels on these french biches. They're mad easy to impress with the American styles.

Last edited:

with the good deals online, been able to build up my RRL denim stash

Last edited:
with the good deals online, been able to build up my RRL denim stash
Nice diversity. I have a few pairs of RRL jeans Myself. I will try to upload my pics once I get my some of my pairs from the dry cleaners. I pretty much only rock with the slim fits though.

Nice diversity. I have a few pairs of RRL jeans Myself. I will try to upload my pics once I get my some of my pairs from the dry cleaners. I pretty much only rock with the slim fits though.

Thanks bro. Same here all I have interest for is the slim fit trim. I went to the store maybe 2 weeks ago, just to see how the low straights fit. A bit baggy for my taste

Thanks bro. Same here all I have interest for is the slim fit trim. I went to the store maybe 2 weeks ago, just to see how the low straights fit. A bit baggy for my taste

Low straights and baggy?

My calves can't eem fit into the slim fits. The woman at the RRL store saw my struggle once I tried taking them off. Even then the low straights I have are fitted over my calves.

XL & XXL gone already.
mean.gif

$490 is not cheap but is a lot cheaper is than I thought it would be. Hopefully they restock before I'm too broke to swoop.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Jacket is already selling out on the online store . But you know I had to get me one lol , might mess around and get the bag too. Also all the spring 15 denim is online so time to sit back and marinate

Saw the black cat jacket @ 72 & Madison. It's really nothing special imo. Sleeves feel cheap AF; kinda like vinyl.

On the train today, I peeped the Daily News and saw a picture of a RRL jacket. Turns out homie who shot his gf then 2 cops was wearing this:

imageprocessor

Not sure why this was of any importance to the article, fluff.

Back
Top Bottom