**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Looks like it's just a sale on tees, shorts and oxfords. It's not a coupon so I'm sure it's priced as marked. Standard outlet sale.

What's the word on the RL woodbury outlet? I remember they used to have all the polo from the stores, now it's just purple, black and rrl. And the prl factory outlet there is the same trash as all the other outlets. What happened to woodbury? They moved it?

Looks like it's just a sale on tees, shorts and oxfords. It's not a coupon so I'm sure it's priced as marked. Standard outlet sale.

What's the word on the RL woodbury outlet? I remember they used to have all the polo from the stores, now it's just purple, black and rrl. And the prl factory outlet there is the same trash as all the other outlets. What happened to woodbury? They moved it?
Last I was to the Ralph Lauren outlet store, different from the Polo RL store, the SA told me they were closing it entirely.

Yeah, the employees there now didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Wondering where all the clothes are going now.

This past weekend the outlet by me didn't have any big sale popping.

Thinking labor day weekend sale should be some sale plus stack a coupon on that.

For some reason I used to get emails with outlet coupons all the time but i don't get them anymore.

I called customer service and as usual they had no answer for why i don't get emails anymore

Just arrive this scarf from eBay.
I would like to know if it is authentic or fake. Could you help me ?? It also has a Macy's tag.

Could anybody help me?
Appreciated!!

Are these "Prentons" only UK releases and if so anybody know the quality on these cuz Ralph can be sus with these type of sneaks..
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Website pulled a fast one on me :smh: ... I was eyeing some jeans that were $70 for the past month or so, kept telling myself I'll be able to get an additional coupon to stack on top, check back today and now they're back up to $139.99 :smh:

Krash, good meeting you at the Sean Price Memorial Show!
I'll have pics up on FB tonight and will post the album here.

Website pulled a fast one on me :smh: ... I was eyeing some jeans that were $70 for the past month or so, kept telling myself I'll be able to get an additional coupon to stack on top, check back today and now they're back up to $139.99 :smh:

Lol. I got an email today about the end of season sale with an additional 50% off select iyems, I go look and everything I wanted costs more now. Wtf. Probably means they got a coupon coming up.

Lol. I got an email today about the end of season sale with an additional 50% off select iyems, I go look and everything I wanted costs more now. Wtf. Probably means they got a coupon coming up.

Same email I got bro :lol: .. I was hyped when I looked on the website thinking they slashed those already cheap prices down an additional 50% but they shut me down with the quickness :smh:

Krash, good meeting you at the Sean Price Memorial Show!
I'll have pics up on FB tonight and will post the album here.

Peace.right back at you. I remember your face from the Lo end show. Did you enjoy the show?? I was all over the spot. Lol. I only got ig you can hit me there.

From what u seen on ig the designs are fresh and the quality looks great. I just don't think it's a very sustainable business model. If anyone else was making it I doubt anyone would buy it.

Back
Top Bottom