**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yo, great stuff in here as always. Yall are really keeping it moving. More pics of what yall are throwing together.

Yo, you gonna loose your mind when you see what RLX has in store for next fall. Crazy luxurious items, not like any RLX collection I've seen in at least the past 3 years. They taking it back to their roots. Very high quality stuff. Some of yall may remember that I remarked with the rebirth of polo sport, RLX would be going with more of the higher end active/athletic wear. Man, they were not lying. SMB, i'm sure you'll find some items in there as well. And everyone thought RLX was dead lol. I'll try to get some pics up tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime I'm starting to post the Williamsburg Collection FW16 on my IG. Again, very classy and luxurious stuff. Check the hastag in my sig and go ahead and click that follow button. You not gonna wanna miss whats to come. :smokin 8)

Last edited:
RLX Fall 2016

Frankie Baby!!! Nice Nice - on train headed to work
Need more pics and different angles, materials used, etc... Looks good so far but also familiar... We shall see... Medasi for posting...

Peace...
Black label preview

Freaking iPhone I posted the above like 5 hours ago!!!
That leather (shearling?) trench looks awfully familiar...

P.S. Get some shirts!!!

http://slickdeals.net/f/8522537-pol...t-shirts-10-50-more-free-s-h-w-shoprunner?v=1

Sup bro they fit very slim, almost perfect without having to tailor, one of the best cargos I have ever copped hands down, every now and again a pair would pop up and then disappear. I believe they are made with 1 or 2% of elastane for that stretch effect. If you can get your hands on a pair they are more than worth it.

Damn bro smdh you were not kidding...They literally don't exist anywhere on the net.  Thats nuts. 

Got this on the Bay for $60.00 shipped. Good deal? 100% wool and seller describes it as super thick and heavy like a shirt jacket rather than a shirt. 

Got this on the Bay for $60.00 shipped. Good deal? 100% wool and seller describes it as super thick and heavy like a shirt jacket rather than a shirt. 
Looks like a quality piece & great price...

I bought this shirt on discount expecting it was heavy & good quality since it retailed for $350 and it was lightweight garbage.

Last edited:

I bought this shirt on discount expecting it was heavy & good quality since it retailed for $350 and it was lightweight garbage.
I'll take that garbage off your hands. What size? Hahahahahaha.

Isn't jacquard a lightweight fabric?

I'll take that garbage off your hands. What size? Hahahahahaha.
Sorry but I don't have it anymore..I actually would have kept it because I really liked the print but it didn't fit. It ran true to size
Isn't jacquard a lightweight fabric?
No because I bought another "jacquard" shirt from this past season that is real heavy. 

When I asked a worker what jacquard actually is/means they said it was the way a design was printed on the shirt.

I never looked into it after that to see if he was correct or not

Sorry but I don't have it anymore..I actually would have kept it because I really liked the print but it didn't fit. It ran true to size
Yeah that print and color scheme is what I like the most.

I've noticed quality has been slipping as well especially as the prices rise. Has Old Navy taken over? Hahaha

I was at an outlet and decided all wasn't for me... Saw a few RLX goose down vests(lightweight) for $69.00
Decided it wasn't worth it and stepped...

Enter the Timberland outlet... Saw the Harris Tweed goose down vest for $39.99 and almost caught a fit!!!
Retail was $499 on these vests... I couldn't believe it so I copped one... I should sell'em on eBay...:rolleyes

http://www.timberland.eu/en/bolton-...color=163#start=7&cgid=collection_harristweed

Peace...

Last edited:
For the non-believers out there... Wish Ralph would be like this in the NYC Area...

Doing this on iPad so apologies if it comes out jacked!
Actually got the vest for $35.98 after 10% off coupon was applied...:wink:

Peace...

Last edited:
Bro I never ship back through USPS like they suggest, literally takes forever. I ship back Fedex, don't have the patience for that crap
Thanks SP. I'll remember this the next time I have to send something back.

For the non-believers out there... Wish Ralph would be like this in the NYC Area...

Doing this on iPad so apologies if it comes out jacked!
Actually got the vest for $35.98 after 10% off coupon was applied...:wink:

Peace...
The quality of this harris tweed vest is insane at $35. Great buy!

I don't personally wear Polo but a heads up I was at my local Marshals and they had a lot of Purple Label goods on the clearance rack marked off by like 150+

Heads up for anyone that's a Medium still looking to get the RLX Bear, it's $140 after the additional 30% off sale right now on RL.com.

Definitely a good buy! Looks like the exact one Ralph wore at one of his fashion shows...

Points for that at least LoL

Don't know about ya'll but Spring is officially poppin' in the West,
smokin.gif

And I need a tan before I blind someone.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom