**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone in the thread have one of those RRL western denim shirts with the snap buttons? I'm thinking about copping but want some opinions on them first.

Today's set up...trying to wear some things before the warm weather settles in

Polo Patchwork Sport Coat with Leather accents, Polo Causual Shirt, Polo Cable Knit Crew, Polo Brushed Cotton Pant, Ralph Lauren Calfskin Chelsea Boot

Last edited:
Anyone in the thread have one of those RRL western denim shirts with the snap buttons? I'm thinking about copping but want some opinions on them first.

Got 5 of them, all can be worn as a light jacket . To me it seems the darker or purer the denim the snugger they fit. Def not worth the retail price

Got 5 of them, all can be worn as a light jacket . To me it seems the darker or purer the denim the snugger they fit. Def not worth the retail price

^ Word, thank you. I thought not...a lot of RRL's stuff is heavily overpriced, but it's undoubtedly nice stuff.

"Lo grail"? something from last year?

Stop it!
Honestly this was the first thing that popped in my head.
tongue.gif

But dude said "My Lo grails" so let him live.

It's a dope sweater
pimp.gif
no matter how you look at it and we all have personal "grails" that might not fit on someone elses list.

Momanny - Thanks Fam, much appreciated

Quite true, all of it

Y'all are hilarious man...

In other news tho... now till the 10th I will be offering a discount a bit better than my usual for RL/RRL, and the luxury brands.... if you been watching a high priced item and are ready to strike, get at me :smokin

Last edited:
the patchwork sweater is a great piece, hands down. but ppl are scoffing because, and feel to state your own 2 cents if you feel like i'm off base, it came out last year. a "grail" is something you've been looking for, for a long as s time. a year is really nothing. another thing, for the people that have been doing this for a while, the term "grail" doesn'y apply to lo.... the newbies use that term. i'll just leave it at that. 

Gorgeous. How much did this run you?

RRL/Polo single-handedly got me into sweaters. I used to hate shawl collar cardigans, sweaters, etc., but Ralph does it right.

^ I dropped 3 on it, and yes I fully agree on that too. I didn't really like shawl sweaters until I started peeping RL designs myself.

the patchwork sweater is a great piece, hands down. but ppl are scoffing because, and feel to state your own 2 cents if you feel like i'm off base, it came out last year. a "grail" is something you've been looking for, for a long as s time. a year is really nothing. another thing, for the people that have been doing this for a while, the term "grail" doesn'y apply to lo.... the newbies use that term. i'll just leave it at that. 

^ Well, I am young, and new to RL, won't lie about that. I just find it funny that heads are upset about me calling something I wanted a grail, when a grail is defined as "a thing that is being earnestly pursued or sought after". I wanted it, I copped it and I'm happy about it, lol.

Last edited:

^ Well, I am young, and new to RL, won't lie about that. I just find it funny that heads are upset about me calling something I wanted a grail, when a grail is defined as "a thing that is being earnestly pursued or sought after"). I wanted it, I copped it and I'm happy about it, lol.
I copped a RRL FW'14 personal grail piece that took forever to find. Don't worry what anyone else thinks.

I need Help you guys.. Can anybody point me in the Right direction to the Polo bow ties? I need one ASAP for my daughters' baby Shower.

These upcoming RLX pieces are even better than I could have hoped for. Feeling very nostalgic, as I view them. And WOW @ the black shearling. Looks like a black version of the brown one from this past season.

Thanks for the scoop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom