**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seems like they really just need someone that knows & honors the brand yet can make it profitable in today's market. After all these years you're telling me you don't have your guy? Hard to believe.

Last edited:
The bear sweater looking weird :rolleyes but there was a lot of (out of my price range) heat on that line. I like the tiger sweats maybe my broke *** will catch them on sale. :smh:

Last edited:
The bear sweater looking weird :rolleyes but there was a lot of (out of my price range) heat on that line. I like the tiger sweats maybe my broke *** will catch them on sale. :smh:
The same Tiger and Mountains have jumped from RLX, to Polo, to the back of a $3500 Purple Label flight suit. I liked it best on the RLX nylon pant
500x1000px-LL-6a6742b9_DSC01432.jpeg

Im glad that RL is replacing the CEO. The quality of a lot of the newer collections has been worse than aweful. Im sure Ralph will reissue lots of iconic items to help him climb out of the stock market slump.

That bear sweater is the worst one I've seen from RL...ever. But Im stickong around for Fall 17'. The Native American inspired wear is incredible

Last edited:

Fairly intrigued by this turtleneck

Like this sweater too, but I'll be skipping everything this season, unless like you suggested, I can come up on something for a crazy deal.

whats good everyone. can anyone id the pants here? i was thinking it was the u.s. open pants but dont see the black/red color. tia

^ I figured it would be Purple Label since the bear looks to be made of leather and has stones accents. It's getting lots of hate, but I guarantee that it will be highly collectable considering there hasn't been an RL bear sweater like this before.

I really wish the would have just reissued the cashmere t-necks in a new color, with higher quality knitting.

For me, it isn't hate. This is just a curveball from RL. The cartoonish nature of the bear is what's throwing everyone off. I could wear the knitted bear sweaters to work with no issue. This would turn heads for the wrong reasons.

For me, it isn't hate. This is just a curveball from RL. The cartoonish nature of the bear is what's throwing everyone off. I could wear the knitted bear sweaters to work with no issue. This would turn heads for the wrong reasons.

Cosign all of this. This bear kind of reminds me of the rich texan from the simpsons.

It reminds me of that Pharrell (N.E.R.D) Bape graphic that everyone would bite to put on their MySpace page.

Yeah, I have no doubt people will be buying this sweater for sure, I just know I certainly won't be one of them.

Has everyone here stopped getting emails from polo? I used to get two or three a week containing discount codes, but haven't gotten any in about a month

Has everyone here stopped getting emails from polo? I used to get two or three a week containing discount codes, but haven't gotten any in about a month
I got an E-mail on February 2nd from Ralph, inviting me  to join RL Insiders. You fill out a whole bunch of surveys and they also ask your input regarding certain  designs. you supposedly can also receive 100 gift cards if you complete all the surveys

Great native prints Polopirate

Recent buys...

Polo Duck Pant and Match Pant
RRL quilted Hunt Pant
Polo Wool/Suede Gloves green/tan
Polo Wool/ quilted Suede Gloves gray/tan
Polo Canoe Club chief polo royal
Polo Canoe Cuub chief polo navy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom