**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nothing we haven't seen before. Glad to have it in my possession after hunting for so long.

Good lookn! Is the cut custom or regular fit,the site doesn't say...

I have the same polo in a Medium (usually wear a small) and this fits like a regular medium. I could've taken a small bc it's a generous custom fit. I had to get it tailored.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

New pickups. [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Cats can front on CHAPS if they want... them button downs went hard.

They were frontin' on RLJC too but a mofo couldn't tell me nothing with the jeans that had that leather patch on the bottom of the jeans spelling out Ralph Lauren jeans co.

I wish a cat from Prospect Heights, Carla Barton, Franklin Ave or Medgar Evers would say something... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji]

Does RL do price adjustments on products when promo codes come after you make a purchase? I bought a ton of stuff and then 2 days later a 30% off promo code drops :smh:

Is my only option to return my current order thats shipping and then reorder everything and use the promo?

And ralph lauren does not do instore returns right? According to online it seems they can just ship the items for you and thats it

Last edited:
Does RL do price adjustments on products when promo codes come after you make a purchase? I bought a ton of stuff and then 2 days later a 30% off promo code drops :smh:

Is my only option to return my current order thats shipping and then reorder everything and use the promo?

And ralph lauren does not do instore returns right? According to online it seems they can just ship the items for you and thats it

They dont do price adjustments. And yes, instore returns is just them mailing it back, you'll still have to wait for the credit.

They dont do price adjustments. And yes, instore returns is just them mailing it back, you'll still have to wait for the credit.

bet. Is it any quicker going into the store? I assume they use the same label that I would have printed, so I might as well just go to the post office right?

Lucky

The store... depending on which store most likely won't take your return. They don't have to and won't be interested in going negative over a transaction. Call customer service, they may honor the price adjustment especially if it just changed and the likelihood of you returning the items, they are very helpful, worst they could say is no.

They've done price adjustments for me. Had one done over the Summer. The item was on sale and they reduced it further after I had already purchased it.

Lucky

The store... depending on which store most likely won't take your return. They don't have to and won't be interested in going negative over a transaction. Call customer service, they may honor the price adjustment especially if it just changed and the likelihood of you returning the items, they are very helpful, worst they could say is no.

It wasn't really a lower price but more so a promo code that dropped. I already went ahead and ordered again using the discount, so I`ll just send back the first order. At the end of the day I`m saving like 200 bucks so I`m not tripping. I do find it dumb when companies have POS systems that cant accept online orders but eh whatever.

Back
Top Bottom