**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

My homie still has his old one. I'll be copping but damn I don't wanna spend 50 on a tee I spent 20 on a few years ago smh

The coupon won't work. The quality is far better than the last month's release. Fall's motifs should be really interesting.

The coupon won't work. The quality is far better than the last month's release. Fall's motifs should be really interesting.
Usually grey tees have a 90/10 cotton/poly blend so could be why quality seems different. Do you know if it is a blend or not?

Who wanna go in with me on this...
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

How do this year's bear tees compare to these from a few years back in terms of sizing? My best option may to be to order online from somewhere and I'm not sure if I'd be able to try on so I'm trying to compare to ones I do have for reference.

Last edited:
How do this year's bear tees compare to these from a few years back in terms of sizing? My best option may to be to order online from somewhere and I'm not sure if I'd be able to try on so I'm trying to compare to ones I do have for reference.

The first one was custom sized for sure. The others were TTS.

unnamed_18_5d70d43c-01b3-4184-abff-e7a755f30870_1024x1024.jpg

looking for this hoodie. I know I'm late lol
I only see grey online
Navy would also be cool if I could find that.

To anyone that stays in Chicago or has recently been:

I'm making a trip to Chicago in the coming weeks...does the Ralph store on Michigan Ave carry RRL Denim? I'm from MI and the store we had here never carried it.

A little comparison shot of the old vs new. Picture is kinda crap. But I actually like the look of the newer bear. It seems more clear, like it's in HD lol...obviously the shirt quality and sizing on the older one is better. My older one is a XL and the new is a 2xl and the older one fits more loose...my location had plenty. More than the previous ones...

Back
Top Bottom