**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

On the Polo bear tee: I had no problem at all using the 30% off coupon at my L.A. area store todayt. They had plenty of the seersucker bear tee left over (10-15) but they were all small or medium.

Just got my tennis bear tee. I thought I might be okay going TTS, but after trying it on I made the right move going one size up.

Last edited:
Pissed off. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

So I won this baseball jersey for $20. It normally goes for anywhere between $75-$150 (currently on eBay for $125).
So I win because nobody bid on it and I figured that's a nice little come up. :smokin

So dudes lagging on hitting me up with shipping so I message him a friendly reminder then wait...
Few days later I get a message from him saying "I did'nt know this was still up on here. My roommate spilled bleach on it and I can't sell it" :smh:
So I am figuring B.S. you just don't want to sell it for $20 but I test him and say...
"I understand take a picture of it and let me see I might still buy it" :tongue:
This fool lags on hitting me then said "I can't take a picture I threw it in the trash"[emoji]128530[/emoji]

So at this point I have accepted my L so I say well cancel the order and refund me. :rolleyes
Fast forward to current situation...He cancelled the order but he's saying he "does'nt know how to refund the money".
So now I have to wait until the 1st when the jersey was supposed to be delivered to file a case to get my money back because the cancellation has left that as my only option.

That is all for now. FML
All I wanted was my $20 jersey.

Got some new pick ups coming I'll post in a few. Good looking to the people keeping the thread alive. It's been rough out here for us enthusiasts. :smh:

Last edited:
unnamed_18_5d70d43c-01b3-4184-abff-e7a755f30870_1024x1024.jpg

looking for this hoodie. I know I'm late lol
I only see grey online
Navy would also be cool if I could find that.

With the exception of the black, saw the other colors at the outlet today when I picked up the tennis bear shirt.

Last edited:
Hey guys does anyone know if you can reuse the 30% coupons? I remember a few months back when the girl rang me up at the outlet she didn't even ask for the barcode to scan she just asked for the number. But today the cashier had to see the email in order to scan.

Passed on this Sail long sleeve tee that I want to go back tomorrow and get, but I want to use the email coupon again, will I be able to use the code again or if they scan it will it show this coupon has already been used? Thanks in advance

do rrl short sleevet shirts fit anyone else weird? after a couple washes, the sleeves seem to shrink in length and get baggy. lol have like 4 tees that look like garbage now. (both plain and the ones with rrl on the chest) -___-

Hey guys does anyone know if you can reuse the 30% coupons? I remember a few months back when the girl rang me up at the outlet she didn't even ask for the barcode to scan she just asked for the number. But today the cashier had to see the email in order to scan.
Yea you can re use them until they expire

My store sold out of this month's bear tee already smh. This is the only one I actually wanted too.

Back
Top Bottom