**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That pwing varsity is madness, i got like 3 navy varsitys with the tan leather sleeves but this one is miles above. I may need to get rid of one. Let me see if i can find a pic.
nerd.gif

GENTLEMAN! I just looked through the lineup for this holiday to next spring and man...MAN! If you thought Ralph was falling off—just wait!

RL WENT IN HIS BAG ON THIS ONE! They really heard what the people wanted then some.

RLX, Rugby, Black Label,...it all make sense now.

My only advice, save your money now bc resellers are going to charge next month's rent and child support for some of these pieces.

GENTLEMAN! I just looked through the lineup for this holiday to next spring and man...MAN! If you thought Ralph was falling off—just wait!

RL WENT IN HIS BAG ON THIS ONE! They really heard what the people wanted then some.

My only advice, save your money now bc resellers are going to charge next month's rent and child support for some of these pieces.
rugby coming back?or are you saying rugby shirts?

Any word on the Polo BlackWatch Team gear?
It's bit much design sometimes, but still my favorite series last few years. Appreciate any info out there.

1448abf767a183734edb79e70d15bb68.gif

rugby coming back?or are you saying rugby shirts?

Not just Rugby shirts. It's actually stuff that I've seen only exist as one-offs or rare pieces when Rugby was thriving and will live on in some of the other lines. As one of my favorite lines, I'm super stoked on this!

Any word on the Polo BlackWatch Team gear?
It's bit much design sometimes, but still my favorite series last few years. Appreciate any info out there.

I didn't see any BlackWatch gear, at least the Polos.

I'll say this though; not being ready for the drop will be "suicide"[emoji]9975[/emoji]

Interesting. Now I'm curious of the prices if all purp. This could turn into Supreme if we aren't careful. Most here have relationships with salespeople of some sort and won't make a huge difference. I'm just wondering if the supply will be low on items. I've never purchased purple label but I assume fewer stock of each piece.

The PL Polos had were all very true to size:

5'11" 195. 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve length. Size 46 jacket.
Most collared polos are XL unless designer uses slim fit.
The details, material and finish makes the Purple Label.
Think Hugo Boss Selection, some Lacoste special designed, Emporio Armani (he's discontinuing Collezioni), etc...

Edit:
The Ski Jump Bear is the s-h-i-znit.
So is the PWing polo.

Last edited:
The PL Polos had were all very true to size:

5'11" 195. 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve length. Size 46 jacket.
Most collared polos are XL unless designer uses slim fit.
The details, material and finish makes the Purple Label.
Think Hugo Boss Selection, some Lacoste special designed, Emporio Armani (he's discontinuing Collezioni), etc...

Edit:
The Ski Jump Bear is the s-h-i-znit.
So is the PWing polo.

Appreciate the response!

Wont lie, aside from the pic of the James Dean bear, the other 2 bears are kinda disappointing for me. They look a lil too cartoonish.

Everything else posted tho... :pimp:

Last edited:
That's actually not the only bear sweaters dropping. Anyone remember Ralph donning this look?

Yeah...[emoji]128059[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
That's actually not the only bear sweaters dropping. Anyone remember Ralph donning this look?

Yeah...[emoji]128059[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Wow, he is bringing the classics if tuxedo bears coming back.

[emoji]128552[/emoji]

Yeah Purple Label pricing.
That's why I put down those other names as comparables.

Doubt ill even be around for the fall but incase i am ima get on my grizzly (bear) and stack up.

[emoji]128176[/emoji] [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom