**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^^^From my phone, I thought this was Obama[emoji]128517[/emoji]

I would like to find this shirt in a size small. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Safe to assume those Wimbledon shirts never reaching Macys huh?

I had last years shirt by this time now.

#FeelsBadMan

On the Wimbledon collection: Due to the company's new direction, they are reducing skus and exclusives to their department store partners (Macy's, Dillards, etc.) Similar to Nike reducing their shoe collection by 25% in the near future. 

Look for department stores to only do general releases. PRL will keep exclusives in house. Last year's Olympic collection was probably the last department store collection we will see.

The upcoming 1992/Stadium/P Wing collections will be exclusive to RL stores/RL.com

On the Wimbledon collection: Due to the company's new direction, they are reducing skus and exclusives to their department store partners (Macy's, Dillards, etc.) Similar to Nike reducing their shoe collection by 25% in the near future. 

Look for department stores to only do general releases. PRL will keep exclusives in house. Last year's Olympic collection was probably the last department store collection we will see.

The upcoming 1992/Stadium/P Wing collections will be exclusive to RL stores/RL.com

So basically I'm SOL... Huh?

Guess fleaBay it is

The truth is back[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I just seen a Gene Kelly inspired bear sweater with a faire isle print and P-Wing letterman for both men and women this fall/winter that I can't post pics of. All of which look very nice!

That pwing varsity is madness, i got like 3 navy varsitys with the tan leather sleeves but this one is miles above. I may need to get rid of one. Let me see if i can find a pic.

Back
Top Bottom