**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just got a call from my local RL store because I got on the pre-sale list 2 weeks ago. I have to come and get a wrist band early next week. On the release day, I am allowed to purchase 1 item.
When I asked the sales associate "What's going on?" He said that the company intends to cripple the resellers.

Just got a call from my local RL store because I got on the pre-sale list 2 weeks ago. I have to come and get a wrist band early next week. On the release day, I am allowed to purchase 1 item.
When I asked the sales associate "What's going on?" He said that the company intends to cripple the resellers.

What store

Great to see this. Hopefully everyone that really wants these items will get them at retail. I'm tired of seeing greedy individuals hoard stock just to turn around and overcharge those that really want it...while at the same time throwing double-Ls in the sky yelling "love and loyalty".

The yellow jacket is more technical like the North Face Steep Tech coats

IMG_20170913_122043.jpg
IMG_20170913_122041.jpg
IMG_20170913_122038.jpg
IMG_20170913_122036.jpg

Ok so I was able to secure 2 red stadium hats and my mans got a white and red hat

What we did was figured out the SKU and located the items in store called the store gave them sku & ordered

We copped from Houston and Georgetown

Here's the red sku

SKU 712168396986

waiting to get white sku from him

Attachments

• IMG_3611.jpg
    IMG_3611.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
All the coats posted from the fashion show cost 4 grand and better. The racing bubble isn't in any store but that 4 grand

Attachments

• 20170913_134051.jpg
    20170913_134051.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20170913_134132.jpg
    20170913_134132.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 32
Figures. The women's collection is on the site and it's all Purple Label. Figures to be the same for the men.

This is the dumbest idea I've seen to cripple resellers. Do they not realize that people pay individuals for the sole reason of camping out for these types of releases? If they truly wanted to cripple resellers they would make the collection widely available or semi-widely available. Keeping it super limited just confirms that what they told you is just flat out lies.

This sweater is $1,895 but it's not in stores yet. I think the original one was 6-$700. I need to know if the original was cashmere also

Attachments

• IMG_20170913_122038.jpg
    IMG_20170913_122038.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 12
I just left the Polo Mansion here in NY. 1 sales associate said the preorder was available for around 2 months. They have 3 polos, 9 in each size and they got some hats.
All is accounted for. They took people names and credit card info. People are still asking sales associates to add them even though the list already exceeds the quantity of inventory.

A different sea associate on another floor simply said that everything is messed up and nobody knows what they're supposed to do with the short supply for the 21st

This is the dumbest idea I've seen to cripple resellers. Do they not realize that people pay individuals for the sole reason of camping out for these types of releases? If they truly wanted to cripple resellers they would make the collection widely available or semi-widely available. Keeping it super limited just confirms that what they told you is just flat out lies.

Cosign.
ONE effing item. Great (sarcasm).

Cosign.
ONE effing item. Great (sarcasm).
Just called customer service and they gave me inventory for local stores..mansion has 10 in the red hats and single digits for the others..customer service said they should be able to order for me but once I called the actual store they said they had nothing in inventory and whatever they were receiving was spoken for

Just called customer service and they gave me inventory for local stores..mansion has 10 in the red hats and single digits for the others..customer service said they should be able to order for me but once I called the actual store they said they had nothing in inventory and whatever they were receiving was spoken for

IMG_2585.GIF

They're doing what Nike and other brands currently incorporate. Sell a few pieces at extremely limited quantity to get the people talking. Thought these would have been more widely available, but after going through this with a number of sneakers, I'm used to the disappointment.

The hype they created with this line will go over well with stockholders. I'm sure they will be proud that the label has turned things around :smokin

Back
Top Bottom