**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

thirstyfromdabronx.jpg

All the coats posted from the fashion show cost 4 grand and better. The racing bubble isn't in any store but that 4 grand

I thought they would be around $4,000 or better for the lambskin models. This is a huge price increase considering you could buy the same lambskin cafe racing jacket under black label for $1,700-$2,200 just a couple of years ago.

Why is the yellow jacket $4,000? Is it leather lined on the inside?

Last edited:
damn! been in court all day, log on to see these developments.

depressing indeed

I will be there Monday to get a wrist band.

It seems that RL has a brand new bag; he will let the hood have script hoodies and bear socks and factory releases but he ain't letting the Lo Lifes/boosters/resellers and culture vultures get him this time with the exclusives! :lol:

Seriously, Nike and other brands are beginning to keep things in house and sell directly to consumers themselves; recently Nike announced their partnership with Amazon to sell Nike product which will gradually kill FootLocker and Finish Line.

RL has pulled exclusives from Macy's and other partners so that they will only sell in RL stores/RL.com.

It is clear that the company has been monitoring social media and ebay for the past 5-10 years; they see how much vintage goods have sold for and they see the Lo Lifes celebrating how much stuff they stole in books, media and photos. This is not throwing shade at the Lo Lifes and others. This is what the thinking is inside the company.

Simply put, many of us are shocked and awed by how super limited this release is. It my conversations with RL personnel, upcoming collections for 2018 (Crest, Ski, USA) will be limited as well.

Screenshot_20170913-181958.jpg

I want the P wing Polo, but I gotta be at work the time everyone is going to be lining up.

Of all things that could go wrong this happens. Has this ever been done before with any items?

Called one of the stores and they said you can only purchase 1 item.

Last edited:
Ralph kicks in that pic tho lol. I see you playboi. But yo this is a poop show. Good luck to all goin after what they want...

Fresh from the outlets..they came in today and were almost sold out...be on the lookout at your local outlet. $70 after coupon

Attachments

• 7EE9C8EE-C5D3-4FE1-87DA-18E6183EBAC4.jpeg
    7EE9C8EE-C5D3-4FE1-87DA-18E6183EBAC4.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 48
The bear hoodies are coo but due to it being white, that's an easy pass. That'll be dirty in no time for me...hopefully they'll drop more in grey..

The bear hoodies are *** but due to it being white, that's an easy pass. That'll be dirty in no time for me...hopefully they'll drop more in grey..
Yeah I agree..going to be extra careful with them...I really wish they were made like the old ones..thicker cotton with that nice plush inside. This one feels more like a Henley or long sleeve T-shirt...very very thin.

The bear hoodies last year were plush. Loved them. Shame they cut corners on the new ones.

Yeah those were more reminiscent of previous years...these aren’t close to them. They are nice but seem like they are more for spring ..definitely need to layer up with this joint.

dang these clothes were normal release type 25 years ago..now all a sudden agh..why ralph looking like robert kraft lately.

I got quite a few PM's yesterday and didn't get any notification so if you hit me up I'm sorry but just call the 1-800 number for RL with the sku and ask to locate a item or call a factory store and ask them. I'm learning the mansions are giving folks the run around so the less info the better when calling once you say stadium the first thing is we don't have it

I got quite a few PM's yesterday and didn't get any notification so if you hit me up I'm sorry but just call the 1-800 number for RL with the sku and ask to locate a item or call a factory store and ask them. I'm learning the mansions are giving folks the run around so the less info the better when calling once you say stadium the first thing is we don't have it

They definitely are giving the runaround....I spoke to 3 different people at the mansion in the last 2 days and have received 3 totally different answers. Was told about wristbands, about having enough inventory and even heard all the pieces are already spoken for.

They definitely are giving the runaround....I spoke to 3 different people at the mansion in the last 2 days and have received 3 totally different answers. Was told about wristbands, about having enough inventory and even heard all the pieces are already spoken for.

I heard about the wristbands too I'm wondering if it's even worth it at this point I think the stores are just ready for this to be over with

Back
Top Bottom